The nationals of the Dominican Republic qualify for an electronic visa whenever they wish to travel to Ukraine. As a result, you can apply for a Ukraine visa online, and iVisa will facilitate the process. But you should know that if you have ever traveled to the regions of Crimea or/and Sevastopol, you are not eligible for the electronic visa. Contact the embassy for more info.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – requirements
One of the things you will appreciate the most about the online application process is that you do not need much to get your Ukraine e-visa. iVisa will only ask for the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – the online form
After you ensure that you meet all the requirements, you can proceed to fill in the application. You should not have any troubles doing it, but just in case you need some help, iVisa puts at your disposal a non-stop customer support.
The application form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide some personal information, a few details about your trip, as well as passport info. You need to also select a processing time for your application, something which affects the cost of your Ukraine visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
The second step of the form focuses on payment and revision, while the third is reserved for necessary documentation. iVisa will ask you to upload the supporting document of your application. As soon as you are done, you can submit the form and iVisa will take it from there. It is as simple as that.
Needless to say, the online process of getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic is almost effortless. The e-visa is valid for 30 days since issue, you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days, and you can use it for a single entry.