The citizens of 52 countries have access to a Ukraine electronic visa and Timorese nationals are among them. That means you can apply for a Ukraine visa online instead of going to an embassy. iVisa’s job is to facilitate the application process so that you can get the travel document in 15 business days. However, you do not qualify for the e-visa if you have ever visited Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste – about the requirements
While you have no reason for concern, you need to be able to fulfill all the requirements for a Ukraine visa. Fortunately, the list is not very long, and the items on it are easy to achieve. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste – the online application form
As you can imagine, meeting all the requirements is not enough. You need to fill in an application as well. However, that is an easy task, and if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The application consists of three steps, but they are all quite straightforward. The first one asks two things of you: you need to provide your personal information, and you must select a processing time. The latter determines the cost of your visa, and iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time and the fees are no different.
Step number two is even simpler, but you need to be very careful. You must make the payment and review your form searching for possible mistakes. In the last step, iVisa instructs you on what documents you need to upload and how. The supporting documents are necessary. When you are done, all that is left for you to do is to submit your form.
Needless to say, obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste is a simple task, and iVisa helps you every step of the way. The Ukraine e-visa has a validity of 30 days since issue, you can use it for a single entry, and you are granted a 30-day stay in Ukraine.