If you are a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago, then we are happy to let you know that you can apply for a Ukraine visa online if you ever plan a trip to Ukraine. Since you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help with the application process. However, the rule does not apply to you if you have ever visited Crimea or/and Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – requirements
You will be happy to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Ukraine visa. The list of requirements is relatively short and contains things that are easy to put your hands on. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – processing time and fees
How much you will be charged for a Ukraine visa depends on how fast you want it. iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – the online form
If you want a Ukraine e-visa, you need to fill in an application form to get it. However, that should prove to be a simple task for you. Even so, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent customer support service that can be reached 24/7 with no charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first one asks for your general information, as well as to choose a processing time for your application. The second step requires you to make the payment and review your form, while the third step expects you to upload the documentation that supports your application. When you are through, submit your form, and you are done.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago is easy when you apply with iVisa. The Ukraine e-visa is valid for 30 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Ukraine for just as many days. You are granted a single entry.