Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Tuvalu are eligible for a Ukraine visa. As a result, you can apply for a Ukraine visa online using the services rendered by iVisa. However, keep in mind that you cannot do so if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – the requirements
Fortunately for you, the list of requirements for a Ukraine e-visa are nothing out of the ordinary, and you should be able to easily achieve everything on it. With that being said, you will need to provide the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – the online application form
Before exploring the application form, we want to clear the air and say that you should not experience any difficulties completing it. Even so, if you have any questions or concerns, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps for your convenience. The first one asks that you insert your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip to Ukraine. You also need to select a processing time for your application so that the fees can be established. As for that, iVisa is giving you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
During the second step, all you have to do is insert the payment details so that it can go through, and you must review your form to correct any possible mistakes. The last step requires you to provide iVisa with supporting documents. You will be asked to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your form, and all that you can do at that point is to wait for iVisa to do its job.
Surely, we can all agree that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu is not a challenging task. The Ukraine e-visa is valid for 30 days since the date of issue, and once you arrive in Ukraine, you cannot stay for more than 30 days.