Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Vanuatu are eligible for an Ukraine e-visa, which means that you can apply for it online. iVisa can facilitate the process so that you can get the document in 15 business days. Nevertheless, remember that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or Sevastopol, you do not qualify for an electronic visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu – requirements
The Ukraine e-visa is not the type of document that is difficult to obtain. The requirements are easy to meet, and chances are that you already have some of the things you need. The following are necessary:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu – the online application form
After you make sure that you have all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should have an easy time doing it, but do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support should you need help. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form created by iVisa has three easy steps. Step number one focuses mostly on general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. There are three options, and the cost of your Ukraine visa depends on which one you choose. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The Ukraine Business visa has the exact same fees and processing time options. Step number two requires you to handle the payment and review your application so that the information you provide is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will get an invalid visa. The last step wants you to upload the documents that support your application. For example, you must upload the scan of your passport’s information page. When you are through, submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
The information above just goes to show how easy it is to obtain a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu. You will receive a document that is valid for 30 days since issue and you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days. You are granted a single entry.