Learn More: Tourist eVisa
As of April 2018, passport holders of 52 specified countries may apply for Ukraine’s electronic visa (e-Visa). E-Visas are issued by the MFA of Ukraine as Single Entry Tourist or Business Visas and are valid for up to 30 days after arrival.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the Internet at any time, from any location, and payment is made online at the time of the visa application.
Travelers will receive the Ukraine e-Visa via email. We recommend printing the e-Visa as you must show the document upon entry and have it with you for the duration of your stay.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport quality photo in digital format
Scan of passport page
Proof of funds, which can be one of the following:
A document confirming hotel reservation or payment for accommodation and dining in Ukraine
Agreement for tourist services (voucher); and/or
A letter of guarantee from the inviting party, stating that it undertakes the commitments on payment of all costs relating to the foreigner's stay in and exit from the territory of Ukraine.
A fixed date ticket for return to the state of your nationality, to the state of permanent residence, or to a third state.
Travel insurance with your full name, valid in Ukraine or Europe, with a coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency.
The Ukraine e-Visa is a Single Entry visa and has a validity of 30 days after arrival.
Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your arrival date.
If the applicant is a minor or a disabled person, the e-Visa application shall be submitted by a parent or legal guardian. A separate e-Visa application needs to be submitted for each person.
The e-Visa can be used at all entry border checkpoints in Ukraine.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Upon arrival and departure, you will be asked to present your e-Visa, along with all the documents specified above.
You must keep a copy of the e-Visa with you for the duration of your trip.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valid Passport
- Health insurance (up to 30,000 euro coverage)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay
- Return airline/transit ticket
- Accommodation Information (hotel booking)
- Agreement for tourist services (voucher)
- Standard Processing: 19 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 17 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 15 Business Days
- Your valid passport
- Your printed e-Visa
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of stay
- Proof of Insurance
- Accommodation Information
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Ukraine Vaccine Requirements: Should I be vaccinated now?
- Ukraine visa requirements
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Ukraine Tourist Visa for Qatar Citizens
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF OMAN
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MYANMAR
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MEXICO
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAMAICA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CAMBODIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA
- Which are the best Ukraine visa services?
- What are the documents required for a Ukraine visa?
- Ukraine visa policy
- Ukraine visa on arrival
- Ukraine visa fees
- Ukraine visa application
- How to obtain a Ukraine tourist visa
- CAN I ENTER UKRAINE WITH A SCHENGEN VISA?