Learn More: Tourist eVisa
As of April 2018, passport holders of 52 specified countries may apply for Ukraine’s electronic visa (e-Visa). E-Visas are issued by the MFA of Ukraine as single entry Tourist or Business Visas and are valid for up to 30 days after arrival.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the Internet at any time, from any location, and payment is made online at the time of the visa application. Travelers will receive the Ukraine e-Visa via email. We recommend printing the e-Visa as you must show the document upon entry and have it with you for the duration of your stay.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport quality photo in digital format
Scan of passport page
Proof of funds, which can be one of the following:
A document confirming hotel reservation or payment for accommodation and dining in Ukraine
Agreement for tourist services (voucher); and/or
A letter of guarantee from the inviting party, stating that it undertakes the commitments on payment of all costs relating to the foreigner's stay in and exit from the territory of Ukraine.
A fixed date ticket for return to the state of your nationality, to the state of permanent residence, or to a third state.
Travel insurance with your full name, valid in Ukraine or Europe, with a coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency.
The Ukraine e-Visa is a Single Entry visa and has a validity of 30 days after arrival.
Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your arrival date.
If the applicant is a minor or a disabled person, the e-Visa application shall be submitted by a parent or legal guardian. A separate e-Visa application needs to be submitted for each person.
The e-Visa can be used at all entry border checkpoints in Ukraine.
Upon arrival and departure, you will be asked to present your e-Visa, along with all the documents specified above.
You must keep a copy of the e-Visa with you for the duration of your trip.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valid Passport
- Health insurance (up to 30,000 euro coverage)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay
- Return airline/transit ticket
- Accommodation Information (hotel booking)
- Agreement for tourist services (voucher)
- Standard Processing: 9 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 7 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
- Your valid passport
- Your printed e-Visa
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of stay
- Proof of Insurance
- Accommodation Information
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Read this before applying for the Ukraine 14 day quarantine requirement
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- Ukraine visa requirements
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MYANMAR
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MEXICO
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAMAICA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CAMBODIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA
- Ukraine visa fees
- CAN I ENTER UKRAINE WITH A SCHENGEN VISA?
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic
- Ukraine visa policy
- Ukraine visa on arrival
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bhutan
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bolivia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of El Salvador
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Fiji
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Grenada
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Guatemala
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Haiti
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Laos
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Maldives
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Micronesia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nepal
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Palau
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Seychelles
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Suriname
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- What are the documents required for a Ukraine visa?
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF OMAN
- Ukraine Tourist Visa for Qatar Citizens
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- How to obtain a Ukraine tourist visa
- Ukraine visa application
- Which are the best Ukraine visa services?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.