Unless you are a citizen of a visa-exempt country, you need to obtain a visa for UAE before you go there. You can apply for a UAE visa one of two ways. You can go to an embassy and submit your application there, or if you are eligible, you can apply online using the services provided by iVisa. The second option takes less time and effort, but only 22 nationalities qualify for the electronic visa system of the United Arab Emirates. If you are fortunate, you can save yourself the hassle of going to the nearest UAE embassy.
How to apply for a UAE visa online
If you find out that you are eligible for a UAE e-visa, then you can apply online. The application process created by iVisa is as accessible as it can get, and your efforts are minimal. First of all, you need to make sure that you can provide everything necessary for a successful application. Here is what you need:
Valid passport – all applicants are required to have a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE. If the document expires sooner than that, you need to have it renewed. Otherwise, you will not get your UAE visa.
A passport scan – make sure that the scan in JPEG format.
Passport photo – the photograph needs to meet the standards of a passport photo. Make sure that it is taken against a white background, and you look straight at the camera. Do not wear glasses and headwear is not allowed unless you have religious reasons.
Valid e-mail address – when you apply online, a copy of your visa will be sent to you via e-mail. Make sure that you have access to your account since you need to print out the visa.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process, which is why you need a method of online payment. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, Paypal, WeChat, and Alipay.
When you travel with a child, the child in question needs to have his or her own visa. That is why you need to provide a photo, a passport copy, and a birth certificate that is translated into English or Arabic.
Once you have everything on the list, you can proceed to fill in the application form. Even that is easy because iVisa created a short and comprehensive form. It should not take you more than 15 minutes to complete it, and if you require some help with the steps, iVisa has an excellent support service at your disposal 24/7. Once you submit your application, the UAE visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave. It grants you a single entry, and you can stay in UAE for up to 30 days.
As you can see, it is incredibly accessible to apply for a UAE visa. When you apply online with iVisa, you barely have to do anything. Once you provide the necessary documents and information, iVisa handles the rest.
Apply for a UAE Visa
- Can I get a UAE visa at Sharjah Airport?
- Can I get an e-visa to travel to Abu Dhabi?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
- Can I get some Dubai visa information?
- Do I need a Tourist Visa to travel to Dubai?
- Do I need a visa for Dubai?
- Documents required for a UAE visa
- How to apply for a UAE visa
- How to check the UAE visa status
- How to get a UAE visa online
- Is the visa process challenging if I travel to Dubai?
- Looking for a Dubai visa for US citizens?
- Traveling from the UK to Dubai - do I need a visa?
- UAE visa fees
- UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
- UAE visa form
- UAE visa requirements
- What is the UAE visa policy?
- What is the simplest UAE visa process?
- Where can I find the best visa services for Dubai?