Why I have to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
UAE is definitely one of the Asian dream destinations for many travelers around the world. Here you can find a combination of adventure and luxury. Desert safaris, amazing beaches, exclusive shopping malls and the highest building in the world are waiting for you. If you are ready to cross this incredible destination from your travel bucket list, get your UAE tourist visa now!
How to apply for a UAE visa with iVisa
iVisa allows you to enjoy multiple benefits: Let us take care of the bureaucratic documents, so you can enjoy more of your trip and don’t waste time. If you are planning to travel to the United Arab Emirates, here is what you only need to give us to start your adventure:
1. Valid passport – all applicants are required to have a passport with a validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE. If the document expires sooner than that, you need to renew it.
2. A passport scan – make sure that the scan is in JPEG format.
3. Passport photo – Your photograph must be:
- Against a white background
- Look straight at the camera.
- Do not wear glasses or headwear unless you have religious reasons.
4. Valid e-mail address – when you apply online, a copy of your visa will be sent to you via e-mail. Make sure that you have access to your account since you need to print out the visa.
If you cross all of the items on the list, you need to achieve the last requirement, and that is to fill the application form. The form consists of three easy steps:
1. Basic Information: You will require to provide some personal information as well as some details regarding your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application, but remember that your choice affects the visa cost. You have three options:
- Standard processing – your request is processed within 2 business days, and you need to pay $132 for your visa.
- Rush processing – it takes only 24 hours for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged $162.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your UAE visa quickly, choose this option and get the document in 2 hours. The cost is $192.
2. Revision and Payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.
3. Upload additional documents - just submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive via e-mail.
How to check the UAE visa status
With iVisa, checking your visa status is very easy. iVisa gives you the opportunity to check your UAE visa status whenever you think necessary and save your data for future applications (with your approval). Here you can find the steps to check your application status:
1 First you need to login into your account. Remember that your account is automatically generated after your order payment is received.
2 Then you will find your order number and current status. There are 4 cases:
- 1. Incomplete: You need to complete the application form
- 2. Received application: we have received your application and payment.
- 3. In Progress: we are working on your application.
- 4. Waiting on Government: we submitted your info to the government.
- 5. Complete: visa has been emailed. You can also download it below.
3. Just wait for your UAE visa. Remember that you will also receive an email from iVisa with your actual status. If by any chance you need our help, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7 and get ready for your next trip.