The United Arab Emirates is definitely one of Asia's dream destinations for many travelers around the world. Here you can find a combination of adventure and luxury. Desert safaris, amazing beaches, exclusive shopping malls and the highest building in the world are waiting for you. If you are ready to cross this incredible destination from your travel bucket list, apply for your UAE Tourist Visa now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I eligible for a UAE Tourist Visa?
It will depend on your nationality. To check your eligibility and requirements for the UAE Visa, click here. You need to select your country of origin and the United Arab Emirates as your destination and you will be able to check the information displayed.
What is a United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa?
It is an official document which provides authorization to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates, and it is electronically linked to your passport.
How long is the UAE Tourist Visa valid for?
This Tourist Visa is valid for 60 days after issued. This means you must enter UAE within this period. Additionally, it is a Single Entry Visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days Total.
What do I need to apply for a UAE Tourist Visa?
We require the following to submit your application:
Passport scan in JPEG format.
Credit/debit card or Paypal account.
And for children traveling with parents:
Birth certificate in English or Arabic. Please note translated documents should be attested on the front page.
Do minors need a UAE Visa?
Yes. All passengers, including children and infants, must have a visa to enter the UAE. This also includes infants traveling on their parents’ lap. We are unable to process visas for children endorsed on their parent’s passports.
What is the cost to obtain a UAE Tourist eVisa?
The price of your visa will depend on the processing time you choose. iVisa offers you three options for it:
Standard processing – your request is processed within 7 business days, and you need to pay the total price of USD 134.00 for your visa.
Rush processing – it takes only 5 business days for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged USD 164.00 (total price).
Super Rush processing – if you want your UAE visa quickly, choose this option and get your document in 3 business days. The total cost is USD 194.00.
Click here to start your application.
How to apply for a UAE Tourist eVisa?
If you cross all of the items on the list, you need to complete the last requirement: fill the application form. The form consists of three easy steps:
1. Basic Information – you will require to provide some personal information as well as some details regarding your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application. Remember that your choice affects the visa cost.
2. Revision and Payment – you will be asked to make the payment during this step. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards and PayPal.
3. Upload additional documents – like your passport scan, then just submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive via email.
How can I check my UAE visa status?
With iVisa, checking your visa status is very easy. iVisa gives you access to check your UAE visa status whenever you think necessary and saves your data for future applications (with your approval). Here you can find the steps to check your application status:
1. First, you need to login into your account. Remember that your account is automatically generated after your order payment is received.
2. Next, you will find your order number and current status. There are 4 cases:
Incomplete: You need to complete the application form.
Received application: we have received your application and payment.
In Progress: we are working on your application.
Waiting on Government: we submitted your info to the government.
Complete: visa has been emailed. You can also download it below.
3. Just wait for your UAE Visa to arrive by email. Remember that you will also receive an email from iVisa with your actual status. If by any chance you need our help, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7 and get ready for your next trip. You can also find more FAQs and information here.