The United Arab Emirates is definitely one of Asia's dream destinations for many travelers around the world. Here you can find a combination of adventure and luxury. Desert safaris, amazing beaches, exclusive shopping malls, and the highest building in the world are waiting for you. If you are ready to cross this incredible destination from your travel bucket list, you must continue reading this blog that will explain you everything about the UAE tourist eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I eligible for a UAE Tourist Visa?
If you want to verify if you are eligible or not and also see all the documents that you will need, just go to the iVisa´s Visa Checker and choose your national origin and your destination and after that, you will get all the information.
What is a United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa?
It is an electronic legal permission that allows visitors to enter the United Arab Emirates.
How long is the UAE Tourist Visa valid for?
This visa will be valid for 60 days after issued. For that reason, you will need to travel to UAE in that time. In addition, the Government only provides you a Single Entry Visa, so you must stay only for 30 days in Total.
What do I need to apply for a UAE Tourist Visa?
You will need to acquire the whole documents:
- Passport scan in JPEG format.
- Passport photo.
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account.
And in case of children that travel with their progenitors require these documents:
- Passport scan.
- Passport photo.
- Birth certificate in English or Arabic (translated documents must be testified on the first page.)
Do minors need a UAE Visa?
Of course. It is necessary that kids have a UAE visa even if they will be on their parents’ lap or not. Take into consideration that we are not allowed to process a visa application for children together with their progenitors' passports.
What is the cost to obtain a UAE Tourist eVisa?
The cost of your application will depend on the alternative that you select. The three choices are:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest processing time you can select because your visa will be in your inbox in 7 Business Days, and you will pay the amount of USD 150.00.
- Rush processing – your visa will be delivered in 5 Business Days and all you have to do is pay USD 180.00 (total price).
- Super Rush processing – in case you have an emergency, this option gives you your visa in 3 Business Days and the sum is USD 210.00.
If you want to apply, just click this page.
How to apply for a UAE Tourist eVisa?
It is not difficult to apply for UAE, you just need to complete the application. It includes three stages:
1. Basic Information – complete your personal data and also the information about your trip; besides that select a processing time for your request.
2. Revision and Payment – revise your information and pay your application with credit/debit cards or PayPal.
3. Upload additional documents – upload your documents, send your formulary and wait for your visa.
How can I check my UAE visa status?
It is simple, just click here. It's important to tell you that we can save your data for upcoming requests as long as you authorize it. Now, you will see the instructions on how to verify your visa status:
1. Firstly, insert your account. Note that after your order payment is done, you will get immediately your account.
2. Secondly, you will see your order number and actual status of your request in the following ways:
- Incomplete: it means that some information is missing in the application form.
- Received application: we have successfully obtained your application and payment.
- In Progress: we are processing your request.
- Waiting on Government: we have sent your order to the government.
- Complete: it means that your visa has been approved by the government.