The citizens of 22 countries are eligible for a UAE visa online, and if you are among them, you can apply online using the services of iVisa. The process is entirely online so you can avoid standing in line to get a visa on arrival when you land in the United Arab Emirates. Your efforts are minimal, and the application process should be plain sailing thanks to iVisa.
What are the required documents?
Before filling in the application form, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, the list is not very long, and you do not have to go to great lengths to achieve the conditions. Here is what you must provide so that iVisa can get started:
Valid passport – all applicants are required to have a passport that keeps its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE. If the document expires sooner than that, you must get it renewed. Otherwise, you will not get your UAE visa.
A passport scan – make sure that the scan in JPEG format.
Passport photo – the photograph needs to meet the standards of a passport photo. Make sure that it is taken against a white background, and you look straight at the camera. Do not wear glasses, and headwear is not allowed unless you have religious reasons.
Valid e-mail address – when you apply online, a copy of your visa will be sent to you via e-mail. Make sure that you have access to your account since you need to print out the visa.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process, which is why you need a method of online payment. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, Paypal, WeChat, and Alipay.
Children of all ages also require their own visa, which is why you need to provide a photo, a passport scan, and a birth certificate in English or Arabic.
Fill in the application form
Once you see that you meet all the requirements, you need to fill in the application form. You do not have to worry that it is a challenging process. Quite the contrary, actually. You should not spend more than 15 minutes on it, and iVisa has a fantastic support service that is available 24/7.
The application form is broken down into three easy steps. The first one is all about your personal and travel information, but you must also select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your UAE visa. iVisa gives you three options:
Standard processing – your application is processed within 2 business days, and you need to pay $132 for your visa.
Rush processing – this time, it takes only 24 hours for your request to be processed, and you will be charged $162.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your UAE visa as fast as possible, choose this option and get the visa in as little as 2 hours. The cost, however, is $192.
Step number two is about payment and revision. It is crucial that you make sure all the info you provide is 100% accurate and there are no typos. The last step consists of additional documents upload, and iVisa will notify you of what you need to provide depending on your personal circumstance. After you complete all three steps, you can relax and wait for your UAE visa to arrive via e-mail.
The conclusion is that getting a UAE visa online cannot be more accessible than this. The process is straightforward, and iVisa will make most of the effort. The visa you receive allows you a single entry, and you can stay in UAE for up to 30 days.
Apply for a UAE Visa
- Can I get a UAE visa at Sharjah Airport?
- Can I get an e-visa to travel to Abu Dhabi?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
- Can I get some Dubai visa information?
- Do I need a Tourist Visa to travel to Dubai?
- Do I need a visa for Dubai?
- Documents required for a UAE visa
- How to apply for a UAE visa
- How to check the UAE visa status
- How to get a UAE visa online
- Is the visa process challenging if I travel to Dubai?
- Looking for a Dubai visa for US citizens?
- Traveling from the UK to Dubai - do I need a visa?
- UAE visa fees
- UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
- UAE visa form
- UAE visa requirements
- What is the UAE visa policy?
- What is the simplest UAE visa process?
- Where can I find the best visa services for Dubai?