The citizens of the UK, together with all British subjects, citizens of the UK living in overseas territories, as well as the one with a certificate of entitlement to the right to abode, are all required to get a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Even so, if you are a UK citizen, you can apply for a UAE visa online using the services rendered by iVisa. All you need is to meet some requirements, fill in an application, and the rest is a job for iVisa.
What do I need?
To apply online you need to provide some documents and information so that iVisa can expedite your visa. Here is a list of what you need:
Passport – all travelers are required to have a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE. If the document expires sooner than that, you need to have it renewed.
A passport scan – make sure that the scan in JPEG format.
Passport photo – the photograph needs to meet the standards of a passport photo. Make sure that it is taken against a white background, and you look straight at the camera. Do not wear glasses, and headwear is not allowed unless you have religious reasons.
Valid e-mail address – when you apply online, a copy of your visa will be sent to you via e-mail. Make sure that you have access to your account since you need to print out the visa.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to pay the fees during the application process, which is why you need a method of online payment. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.
Keep in mind that if you travel with your child, you must get a visa for him or her as well. That is why you also need a copy of the child’s passport, a photo, and the birth certificate.
After you gather all the items above, you can proceed to the application form. Rest assured that iVisa created a straightforward and short application form. It should take 15 minutes to complete, and if you need some help with it, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7.
The application form is broken down into three steps. During step number one, you need to fill in your personal information and some info about your trip. You must also select a processing time, but remember that your choice determines the price of your UAE visa. You can choose one of the following options:
Standard – your request is processed within 2 business days, and you need to spend $132 on your visa.
Rush – it takes only 24 hours for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged $162.
- Super Rush – if you want your UAE visa faster, choose this option to get the document in as little as 2 hours. As you can expect, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $192.
Step two will require you to make a quick revision and pay the fee. The last step consists of additional documents upload. You will be notified as to what you need to upload. That is it. You are done with the application form.
As you can see, you do need a visa if you travel as a UK citizen to Dubai. However, the application process could not be more accessible, and iVisa will do most of the work anyway. The document you receive grants you a single entry, and you can stay in Dubai (UAE) for up to 30 days.
Apply for a UAE Visa
- Can I get a UAE visa at Sharjah Airport?
- Can I get an e-visa to travel to Abu Dhabi?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
- Can I get some Dubai visa information?
- Do I need a Tourist Visa to travel to Dubai?
- Do I need a visa for Dubai?
- Documents required for a UAE visa
- How to apply for a UAE visa
- How to check the UAE visa status
- How to get a UAE visa online
- Is the visa process challenging if I travel to Dubai?
- Looking for a Dubai visa for US citizens?
- Traveling from the UK to Dubai - do I need a visa?
- UAE visa fees
- UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
- UAE visa form
- UAE visa requirements
- What is the UAE visa policy?
- What is the simplest UAE visa process?
- Where can I find the best visa services for Dubai?