If you want to visit the United Arab Emirates, and you're from Thailand, then you should know that you must have a visa to enter this country. The good thing is that you don't need to go to an Embassy to have it, you can easily apply for a UAE online Visa.
The United Arab Emirates Ministry Of Interior introduced online visa services in 2015. This was made to simplify the visa process. That's why you can have your UAE visa online from anywhere.
It is highly recommended to use an online system, and ivisa.com is an excellent option for you. The application will then be processed in a few days. To learn more about this online application, you can keep reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (UAE Visa)
I'm from Thailand, do I need a visa to enter UAE?
Yes, if you're from Thailand, you do need a visa to travel to UAE. But don't worry about it, you can simply have an e-Visa and you're ready to go.
What is a UAE e-Visa?
The UAE e-Visa is an official document that provides authorization to travel to the United Arab Emirates. This document is electronically linked to your passport.
How long can I stay in UAE with my e-Visa?
You can stay in UAE for 30 days Total with your Tourist e-Visa.
What do I need to apply for the UAE e-Visa?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for the UAE Visa online. To apply for a UAE Visa online, just make sure you have the following:
- Passports scanned in a JPEG format - This is the most important document. Remember that all babies and children are also required to have a visa. For children and babies; you need to have a photograph, passport copy, and birth certificate in English or Arabic. Please note: translated documents should be attested to the front page.
- A passport photo - This photo must be recent.
- Credit/debit card or PayPal account - This is to ensure the payment.
- Valid e-mail address - With this, you'll receive your e-Visa in your e-mail inbox. It is important that you provide a valid e-mail, so check the spelling.
How many entries do I have with my UAE e-Visa?
Once you receive your e-Visa, you'll have Single Entry. This means that you cannot enter more than once to the United Arab Emirates.
What is the processing time and price for my application?
It depends; iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing times so that you can choose the one that best works for you. The price will vary according to how fast you want your e-Visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your UAE Visa arrives in 7 business days and you'll have to pay USD 134.00
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 5 business days, but you'll have to pay a bit more, USD 164.00 to be precise.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready in just 3 business days, while you pay USD 194.00. This is the most expensive option, but also the fastest one.
If you're ready to start your application form, then click here.
When should I apply for this document?
The UAE requires that you apply within 58 days of your intended arrival. However, you can apply with iVisa at any time, as we will review your application for accuracy and queue your order until it is the appropriate time to process it.
Additionally, the latest you can apply is 24 hours before departure. If you need to get a visa as soon as possible, we will help you to get it even in a few days. In the end, we will send you the UAE tourist visa via email.
How can I apply for a UAE e-Visa?
To fill in the application form you don't need to be very skilled. This process should not take you longer than 20 minutes, and iVisa can help you if you have any doubt. The customer service is available 24/7 and is completely free of charge.
This online process is quite easy. Once you complete your online form, you just wait for your UAE e-Visa to arrive and you're done!
It has just three steps to follow:
- The first step is to fill in your general information. You need to select the processing time from the options mentioned above too.
- The second step is to review all the information wrote in step one.
- The last step is simply to finish the entire process making the payment and uploading other documents if necessary.
Click here if you're ready to begin quickly your online application.
What should I know if I'm a woman and I want to travel to the UAE?
We want to inform you about these highlights if you're a Thai woman:
Females under the age of 18 are only eligible to apply if traveling with their parents. You do not need your physical passport to receive the visa. All visas are sent by email.
Like any other passenger, you should print out a copy of your visa before traveling, and you should bring it with you.
Does an e-Visa guarantee that I'll enter the UAE?
The granting of an e-Visa does not guarantee entry to the UAE. The final decision is made by Immigration Officers at the point of entry.
How long is the UAE Visa valid for?
The UAE Visa is valid for 60 days after issued. This is a Single Entry visa, and as we said before, the maximum stay is for 30 days Total.
What if I travel with children?
Children need to have their own visa to enter the UAE regardless of their age, which is why if you travel with a kid, you need to provide a photo, a copy of the child’s passport, and a birth certificate too.
How does this e-Visa look like?
Is it totally safe to use iVisa to get my UAE e-Visa?
Yes, it is. We have a skillful team on our disposal that has been issuing e-Visas for a long time, and many clients can guarantee the excellent service provided. On the contrary to what many people think about online information being leaked and risky, we always prove that your information is secure with us.
Where can I read more?
If you still have doubts or you need help, we have two ways of helping you out. You can read more about the United Arab Emirates and its tourism here. Or you can also contact our customer center on this page.