When it comes to visas, one thing is for sure. Everyone dislikes applications forms. They are generally complicated and contain terms you cannot understand. Plus, they have a million questions that have almost nothing to do with your document. However, if you are eligible for a UAE e-visa, we recommend the online application process. If you use iVisa as your visa service, you will enjoy one of the most simple and short application forms you will ever have to deal with.
The application form created by iVisa is straightforward. It is short and comprehensive. It should not take you longer than 15 minutes to complete. However, in the unlikely event of you having some trouble with the form, you can call iVisa’s support service. The service is available 24/7, and it is free of charge.
The form from iVisa is broken down into three easy steps. The first one is about general and travel information. You need to insert your name, address, nationality, passport info, arrival date in UAE, and so on. At this point, you are also required to select a processing time. iVisa gives you three fantastic options so that you can choose the one that suits your needs and budget. They are as follows:
Standard processing – this is the slowest options you have. Your request is processed within 2 business days, and you need to spend $132 on your visa.
Rush processing – it takes only 24 hours for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged $162.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your UAE visa faster, choose this option and get the document in as little as 2 hours. As you can expect, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $192.
Step number two is all about payment and revision. You can make the payment using multiple methods such as a credit/debit card, a Paypal account, WeChat, or Alipay. As for the revision, you need to very careful to not omit any mistakes you may have made or typos. The information you provide needs to be 100% accurate. Otherwise, your visa will be useless, and you need to repeat the process. Once your application reaches processing, corrections are impossible to make.
The last step is reserved for additional documents upload. This is on a case-by-case basis. Not everyone needs the same materials. For example, if you travel with your child, you need to have the required documents for your child as well since UAE does not allow children to enter the country on their parents’ visas.
Once all three steps are complete, you just submit your application and then wait for the visa to arrive via e-mail within the timeframe you selected. iVisa will do its due diligence for you so that you can experience a smooth application process.
Hopefully, you can see that the UAE visa form created by iVisa is as easy as they come. It does not take long to complete, there are no useless questions, and you will have no issues with understanding the terms.
Apply for a UAE Visa
- Can I get a UAE visa at Sharjah Airport?
- Can I get an e-visa to travel to Abu Dhabi?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
- Can I get some Dubai visa information?
- Do I need a Tourist Visa to travel to Dubai?
- Do I need a visa for Dubai?
- Documents required for a UAE visa
- How to apply for a UAE visa
- How to check the UAE visa status
- How to get a UAE visa online
- Is the visa process challenging if I travel to Dubai?
- Looking for a Dubai visa for US citizens?
- Traveling from the UK to Dubai - do I need a visa?
- UAE visa fees
- UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
- UAE visa form
- UAE visa requirements
- What is the UAE visa policy?
- What is the simplest UAE visa process?
- Where can I find the best visa services for Dubai?