We can confirm that you don’t need a Covid vaccine to enter the United Kingdom. Still, you should know about other entry requirements, like the UK Passenger Locator Form, which is mandatory for all incoming visitors. Luckily, you can trust iVisa.com with the process as we have simplified it on our platform.
We have an affordable service that assures an error-free application. Come with us and travel to the United Kingdom without any issues!
We can discuss your question: Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter the United Kingdom, however, fully vaccinated travelers will not have to quarantine or take a COVID test before travel (as of 11th February).
- Approved vaccines are Covaxin, Moderna, Janssen, Novavax, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac. AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria and Moderna Takeda also qualify as approved vaccines.
- Travelers must have had a complete course of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before arriving in England.
- Please note: To qualify as fully vaccinated, travelers must be vaccinated under an approved vaccination program.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest United Kingdom travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
We have the answer to your question: Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the United Kingdom?
- COVID test prior to arrival - Vaccinated travelers: There are no testing requirements for fully vaccinated travelers.
- COVID test prior to arrival - Unvaccinated travelers: PCR or antigen within 48 hours of travel.
- COVID test after arrival- Unvaccinated travelers: Pre-booked PCR test on or before day 2
- COVID test exemptions- vaccinated and unvaccinated: Children aged 11 and under and travelers arriving from Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey, Falkland Islands, St Helena or Ascension, and Ukraine don't need a COVID-19 test to enter. Travelers moving between Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England are also exempt from testing requirements.
Do I need to quarantine upon arrival in the United Kingdom?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What information do I need?
You should have the following requirements for your UK Passenger Locator Form:
- A valid passport - Make sure your passport is valid for your whole trip.
- An email address - We will send you the travel documents to your email inbox.
- A payment method - Pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Remember that you should have hepatitis and rabies vaccines before entering the UK. Keep checking the answer to your inquiry: Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD $25.49
- Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD $47.99
- Super Rush processing time: 1 hour - USD $80.99
Our team can help you with the question: Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
How can I apply?
- Complete the online form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) that fits your needs.
- Confirm your information is correct and pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card for payment.
- Include any required documents and apply!
We will process your application and send you the UK Passenger Locator Form to your email inbox.
We have all the details about your question: Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! We are experts in all types of travel documents, like your UK Passenger Locator Form. We have brought excellent results to all our customers. Check their testimonials and confirm iVisa.com is your best option.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Get in touch with our customer support agents, who are available 24 hours / 7 days a week. We know the information about your request: Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
The United Kingdom offers some fantastic cities, like Bath. Although the city is tiny, you can do so much here! You will find here the famous Roman Baths that have been functioning for the past 2,000 years. Three hot springs provide 42 different minerals that stay at 46.5 C° all year round. Although you can’t go into the original Roman baths, you can still enjoy the healing powers of the water at nearby spas. Visit the Thermae Bath Spa for some fun! Bath also offers some Georgian architecture which is notable within the Royal Crescent. We’re sure you will enjoy your time here.
Continue with Stonehenge, a 4,500-year-old site that attracts tons of tourists every year due to the mystery around this marvelous monument. Head to the visitor center to find out more about this place of worship. We recommend visiting the nearby medieval city of Salisbury, where you will find a cathedral that holds the original Magna Carta. Walk around the medieval town and indulge in ancient architecture. Travel now to the United Kingdom!