In 2016 The United Kingdom opened an electronic visa system for citizens of Oman. It means that the whole process of applying for the visa will be simplified. Practically, it will allow the applicants to submit their online visa applications from anywhere in the world as only credit/debit card is needed to make the payment. The online application can be submitted at united kingdom electronic visa waiver. The application will then be processed in minimum of 2 days and the final decision of approval or denial will be sent to the applicants email address. The document you receive is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in the UK for no more than 180 days Per Entry.
Most important questions:
What do I need to apply for the UK Electronic Visa Waiver online?
It should be noted that you do not need much to apply for the EVW online. Here is that you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the UK. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Accommodation information - hotel booking, invitation letter from host or other proof of accommodation.
- Travel itinerary.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
What is the length of the application process?
It varies. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your EVW arrives in 7 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 5 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 3 Business Days.
How much does the UK Electronic Visa Waiver cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your EVW is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 70.00
- Rush processing – USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 130.00
Does the UK Electronic Visa Waiver have any additional information?
The citizens of Oman will need to be able to prove at the border that they have all valid documents. All personal data of applicants will be secured and used only for the EVW decision process. Possession of visa to The United Kingdom does not automatically grant entry to the country. The Immigration Officers at the point of entry may refuse entry to any person if they consider the person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or be of national security risk to the country. The EVW cannot be extended. The visitor will have to leave the country and apply for a new EVW to enter UK again. If the visitors travel plans change it is important to apply the necessary changes to the EVW. This concerns travel date and time even if arriving only 8 hours later than stated at the EVW.
How long is the UK Electronic Visa Waiver valid for?
The EVW is valid for 180 days after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is 180 days Per Entry.