If you are from Qatar and you are planning to visit the United Kingdom, you will be interested to learn that since 2016 The United Kingdom opened an electronic visa system for citizens of Qatar. It will allow the applicants to submit their online visa applications from anywhere in the world as only credit/debit card is needed to make the payment. The online application can be submitted at united kingdom electronic visa waiver. It will take minimum 2 days to process the application and the final decision of approval or denial will be sent to the applicants email address. The document you receive is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in the UK for no more than 180 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements to apply for the UK Electronic Visa Waiver online?
You do not need much to apply for the EVW online. Here is that you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the UK. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Accommodation information - hotel booking, invitation letter from host or other proof of accommodation.
- Travel itinerary.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your EVW arrives in 7 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 5 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 72 hours.
What are the fees of the UK Electronic Visa Waiver?
The amount of money you will spend on your EVW depends on the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 70.00
- Rush processing – USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 130.00
Is there any additional information connected to the UK Electronic Visa Waiver?
The citizens of Qatar will need to be able to prove at the border that they have all valid documents. All personal data of applicants will be secured and used only for the EVW decision process. Possession of visa to The United Kingdom does not automatically grant entry to the country. The Immigration Officers at the point of entry may refuse entry to any person if they consider the person not to fulfil the immigration requirements or be of national security risk to the country. The EVW cannot be extended. The visitor will have to leave the country and apply for a new EVW to enter UK again. If the visitors travel plans change it is important to apply the necessary changes to the EVW. This concerns travel date and time even if arriving only 8 hours later than stated at the EVW.
How long is the UK Electronic Visa Waiver valid for?
The EVW is valid for 180 days after arrival after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 180 days Per Entry.