Home > UK Standard Visitor Visa for Citizens of Iraq

UK Standard Visitor Visa for Citizens of Iraq

iVisa | Updated on Sep 10, 2022

In the United Kingdom, the most popular tourist destinations are the London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Stonehenge, and Loch Ness. Their primary mode of transportation is trains but they also have an extensive bus system as well. When you are visiting the UK, you should use the bus if you are looking to save a few bucks.

Citizens of Iraq are required to be approved for a visa before they are permitted to travel to the United Kingdom. You will need your passport, the approved visa, and biometrics before you are permitted entry. Several kinds of visas are offered by the UK but most travel will use the standard visitor visa.

Apply here

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is the max stay allowed with this visa?

Currently, the United Kingdom allows a max stay of 180 days in Total for the standard visitor visa.

When Will My Standard Visitor Visa Expire?

Your visa will expire in 180 days after issued.

What Processing Speeds Options Are Available to Me?

You are able to choose from three processing speeds for your standard visitor visa application:

  • Standard: 30 days
  • Rush: 30 days
  • Super Rush: 30 days

What are the fees and prices associated with this visa?

Pricing options for the visa application are based on the processing speeds they correspond to:

  • Standard: USD $168.99
  • Rush: USD $212.99
  • Super Rush: USD $262.99

Is Multiple Entry Allowed with the United Kingdom Standard Visitor Visa?

The current policy enforced by the UK allows Multiple Entry for the standard visitor visa.

Do I need to submit sponsor documents?

If you are visiting a close friend, family members, or business associates who are providing you with accommodation and financial support, you will need to obtain sponsor documents for your visa application. You will need: proof of accommodation and sponsor bank balance.

If I am travelling with someone under the age of 18, do they need a visa?

Yes. Additionally, they will need to identify you on their visa application if you are their parent. If you are not their parent, specific info about you will need to be provided on their application. Your visa will have their name on it and they will not be allowed to enter the UK without you.

What do I need to submit if I am visiting as an academic visa?

If you are travelling to the United Kingdom as an academic, your visa application will require that you submit:

  • Proof that you are qualified in your field of study
  • Proof of sabbatical leave from your educational institution
  • Proof that your visit is for research, part of a formal exchange with a UK counterpart, or part of someone else's research

You are not permitted to accept permanent teaching positions with this visa.

Was this page helpful?