Taking a trip to the United Kingdom for tourism, business, or medical purposes means that you may have to obtain a visa. As a citizen on Eswatini, you have to apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa. While it is not possible to do so online, there is something that iVisa can help you with, and that is the application form. For further information about the UK Standard Visitor Visa and the help iVisa can provide, please read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the online application process work?
Instead of going to the British embassy to submit an application form, iVisa gives you the opportunity to fill in an online application form. Once you provide all the necessary information and documents, iVisa will make sure that the form is submitted. Plus, we will also handle the interview appointment and offer a comprehensive document checklist for you to follow. That way, you will go to your interview fully prepared.
What documents and information are required for the online application process?
Before you fill in the online application form, please make sure that you meet the requirements. That should not take too much of your time because the list is not that extensive. What you need is as follows:
- Biometric passport – it has to remain valid for at least 6 months from your date of arrival in the United Kingdom
- Accommodation information – a travel itinerary is enough if you do not have a specific address
- Means of sustenance – during your trip to the United Kingdom, you must prove that you can support yourself as well as your dependents (if applicable)
- Proof of business or any other activity that justifies the purpose of your visit
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but feel free to pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is more convenient.
- E-mail address – please make sure to provide iVisa with a valid e-mail address. Otherwise, communication will not be possible.
How long does it take for my online application to be processed?
It does not take long. Besides, when you use the services provided by iVisa, you are allowed to choose a processing speed for your application. One that best serves your needs. You can select from the following options:
- Standard – 9 days
- Rush – 7 days
- Super Rush – 5 days
How long does it take for a UK Standard Visitor Visa to be ready?
Approximately 15 days. However, just to be on the safe side, we recommend all our clients to submit the application form at least 8 weeks before their flight. A margin of error is always advised.
How much does a UK Standard Visitor Visa cost?
That depends. The cost of a UK Standard Visitor Visa is not fixed. Your nationality matters, and so does the processing speed of your application. The fees that apply to the citizens of Eswatini for each processing time are as follows:
- Standard – USD 170.00
- Rush – USD 200.00
- Super Rush – USD 220.00
How long is the UK Standard Visitor Visa valid for?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa maintains its validity for 186 days after arrival.
How many entries does a UK Standard Visitor Visa ensure?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a UK Standard Visitor Visa?
The duration of stay of a UK Standard Visitor Visa is 186 days in Total.
You can request an extension if necessary.