If you have an Indonesian passport, you must apply for a UK Visa before traveling to this country. The good news is that you can trust iVisa.com with the first part of the process.
We have simplified the application form, so it will only take you a few minutes to complete. We can tell you all about the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Indonesia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccination required to enter the country?
The UK Government isn’t requesting a Covid vaccine for incoming visitors. However, this disposition could change at any moment. Keep updated with iVisa.com.
PCR test required to enter the country?
Yes! You need to take a PCR test before your trip. The test should be taken within 3 days before you enter the UK.
Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
There is a quarantine requirement that will depend on the country you’re coming from.
Check more details about the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Indonesia on our application page.
What is the UK Standard Visitor Visa, and how do I apply?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a paper visa you need to enter the United Kingdom. It’s available for tourism purposes.
iVisa.com can provide an application form to complete the first part of the process. Still, you need to attend an interview at the UK embassy to have the visa.
Start with these steps:
- Answer the questions in the application form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Verify that details are correct and pay with a credit or debit card.
- Upload the required documentation, if applicable.
Expect an email from us with all the information you need for the next steps. We will instruct about the interview and further steps. We’ve got your back with the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Indonesia.
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa.com offers three options for processing your application:
- Standard Processing option: Choose the cheapest alternative (USD 20.00) if you’re willing to wait a regular time (24 hours).
- Rush Processing option: We will work faster (4 hours) for a higher fee (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing time option: Pay the premium fee (USD 60.00), and your application will soon arrive at your email inbox (1 hour).
Let us explain all about the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Indonesia.
What are the requirements?
Collect the following items:
- Biometric passport - The validity of your passport must be at least 6 months beyond your arrival date.
- Accommodation details.
- Proof of funds.
- Proof of business or any activity that confirms the reason for your trip.
- Payment method - Pay for the online service with a credit or debit card.
- Email address - Receive the travel documentation electronically.
Trust our services, and we will help you with the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Indonesia.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
100%! We work with the highest security guidelines for all our services. We know how to manage your UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Indonesia.
Where could I find more information?
Reach out to our customer service agents. We are available 24/7 for any questions about the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Indonesia.
Make your way to the university towns of Cambridge and Oxford. You can get here from London with the rail network. Both universities have been rivals for centuries, and they’re always fighting the top spot for academic excellence. During the spring, you can see the rivalry through the Boat Race on the River Thames.
At Cambridge, you can walk around the 31 colleges. The oldest one dates back to 1284. Walk alongside River Cam and check the old town center. Visit Oxford and its 38 colleges. See the marvelous inner courtyards, chapels, halls, and libraries. Explore the Carfax Tower and High Street. We know you will live the student life to the fullest.
Head to Canterbury in Kent and see the gorgeous city. Visit Canterbury Cathedral offers spectacular architecture with stunning masonry. On the inside, you can see statues of the six kings of England. The windows depict the life of Archbishop Thomas Becket dating back to the 12th century. Explore the Old City Canterbury and see the beautiful building on Mercery Lane.
The UK is waiting for you!