Are you a Malian citizen wanting to travel to the United Kingdom? Then you should know that you are required to get a visa in advance. If your trip is for business, tourism, or medical purposes, you have to get a UK Standard Visitor Visa. The document cannot be acquired online, but iVisa can still be of some assistance. If you are interested in knowing more about the UK Standard Visitor Visa and how iVisa can help you, the information below should be helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean to apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa with iVisa?
As mentioned above, the UK Standard Visitor Visa is not available online. However, iVisa can submit your application at the British Immigration Authority so that you do not have to do it yourself. All you have to do is fill in an online application form. It is a simple task, but if you need any help, iVisa’s customer support is reachable at any time and free of charge. The form consists of two quick and easy steps. iVisa will also make the interview appointment for you. You will be supplied with a document checklist so that you can attend it fully prepared.
What requirements must I meet to fill in the online application form?
The online part of getting a UK Standard Visitor Visa is not demanding as far as requirements are concerned. Chances are that you already have everything you need, which is as follows:
- Biometric passport – valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival
- Accommodation information – a travel itinerary is enough if you do not have a precise address
- Means of sustenance – for you and your dependents
- Proof of business or any other activity that justifies the purpose of your visit
- Means of payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, WeChat
- E-mail address
Does it take long for my online application to be processed?
Not at all. Besides, keep in mind that you are given the opportunity to choose the timeframe in which your application is processed. iVisa gives you three options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard – your application form is processed within 186 days after arrival
- Rush – it takes 186 days after arrival for your application to be processed
- Super Rush – you have to wait 186 days after arrival for your request to be reviewed
Does it cost much to apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa online?
It is not expensive to apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa online, but keep in mind that its cost depends on nationality and the processing speed you want for your application. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the more you are charged. Here are the fees that apply to the citizens of Mali:
- Standard – USD 170.00
- Rush – USD 200.00
- Super Rush – USD 90.00 Service fees are already included.
How long is the UK Standard Visitor Visa valid for?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa has a validity period of 186 days after arrival, starting from your date of arrival.
How many entries does a UK Standard Visitor Visa cover?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
How long can I stay in the United Kingdom with a UK Standard Visitor Visa?
With a UK Standard Visitor Visa, you can stay in the United Kingdom for no more than 186 days Total.