Citizens of Mozambique must present a UK Standard Visitor Visa at the border to enter the country. If you don’t have one, don’t worry about it! iVisa.com provides you the service of applying for this document from any device.
Interested in applying for the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique, Continue reading our FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to the UK as a citizen of Mozambique?
Travelers entering the UK are advised to get vaccinated for Rabies, Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B before departure. Additionally, the Covid-19 vaccine is also recommended for all travelers to ensure the safety of all travelers.
Do I need a PCR Test to travel to the UK as a citizen of Mozambique?
All visitors must present a negative PCR or Antigen test result within 72 hours before departure, except for minors under the age of 11.
Only citizens from Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Falkland Islands, and St Helena or Ascension are exempt from presenting a PCR or Antigen test.
Do I have to quarantine upon arrival in the UK as a citizen of Mozambique?
It depends on the country you are coming from.
- Citizens of Green list countries, don’t need to quarantine.
- Citizens of Amber list countries need to be quarantined for 10 days. Fully vaccinated travelers don’t need to quarantine.
- Citizens of Red list countries, you cannot enter the country.
What is the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique and how to apply for it?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a travel document that authorizes citizens to temporarily enter the country for tourism, business, and other purposes. This is a single entry visa with a maximum stay of 6 months.
Follow these easy steps to apply for the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique:
- Step 1: Fill out our online form with your personal information, then select the processing alternative.
- Step 2: Reexamine that all your information is correct before selecting your payment method.
- Step 3: Scan and upload the documents required.
What are the application processing costs for the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique?
iVisa.com provides three alternatives for you to choose from. Costs don’t include the government fee.
- Standard Processing: 9 days - 40.00 USD.
- Rush Processing: 7 days - 70.00 USD.
- Super Rush Processing: 5 days - 90.00 USD.
What documents are needed to apply for the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique?
- Your passport with a 6 months validation.
- Financial proof information.
- Accommodation and Airline schedule.
- Your email address, so you can receive your document.
- Complementary documents of the trip.
- The payment method can be credit or debit card.
Is iVisa.com reliable?
We are trustworthy! We have based our work on generating trust and quality in our work. We have hundreds of clients who have been able to make their trips due to our timely & secured service delivery.
I have concerns about the UK Standard Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique, who can speak to?
For any concerns, just contact our customer service agents, they are available 24/7 to help you.
Visit Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital. This is one of the most attractive cities in Scotland. Popular for so many well-preserved historical and cultural buildings, one of the city's most popular destinations is Edinburgh Castle. Located at the top of the city, this 13th-century fortress has highlights such as the One O'clock Salute, the Scottish Crown Jewels in the Royal Palace, and much more.
If you are already enjoying Edinburgh, you must go to the National War Memorial of Scotland and the famous Scone Stone. A curious fact about the Scone Stone is that it returned to Scotland not long ago, after being in London for 700 years. After visiting the castle, one can explore the city on foot and discover historical sites around every corner. Edinburgh is well known for its architecture, cafes, restaurants, bars, and many art galleries.
If you want to relax after a long day, you can go to Prince's Street, where you will find stores and restaurants to have a coffee or a drink with friends. In this destination you will find magic and history in every place, this city will never disappoint you.