Are you interested in a trip to the United Kingdom? Then you should know that as a South Sudanese citizen, you are required to get a visa in advance. Unfortunately, you cannot get one online. You have to go to the nearest British embassy or consulate to acquire a UK Standard Visitor Visa. What iVisa can do for you is help with the application form. For more details about the UK Standard Visitor Visa and the assistance offered by iVisa, you should take a look at the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the online application process work?
You cannot obtain a UK Standard Visitor Visa online. However, what you can do is provide iVisa with some information and a few documents, and we will submit your application form to the British immigration authority. That way, you have one less trip to the embassy to worry about. Furthermore, we will help you with the interview. Not only will we make the appointment for you, but we will send a document checklist so that you know precisely what you need to have on you when you attend it.
What documents and information are required for the online application process?
Before you fill in the online application form, you have to make sure that you have the necessary documents and information at hand. Fortunately, the list is not long, and you may already have some of the items on it, which are as follows:
- Biometric passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from your arrival date in the United Kingdom
- Accommodation information – an exact address is not necessary if you do not have one
- Means of sustenance –you need to prove that you can support yourself and your dependents while in the United Kingdom
- Proof of business or any other activity that justifies the purpose of your visit
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
- E-mail address – iVisa will use e-mail as a means of communication, which is why a valid address is crucial
How long does it take for my online application to be processed?
That is up to you. iVisa provides you with three processing speed options for your application. That way, you are free to choose the one that is most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard – 9 Business Days
- Rush – 7 Business Days
- Super Rush – 5 Business Days
How long does it take for a UK Standard Visitor Visa to be ready?
About 15 days. However, we strongly suggest that you apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa at least 8 weeks in advance. That way, in the event of a delay, you have enough time to get your visa before your flight is scheduled.
How much does a UK Standard Visitor Visa cost?
It depends on two factors: your nationality and your application’s processing speed. The fees that apply for South Sudanese citizens are as follows:
- Standard – USD 170.00
- Rush – USD 200.00
- Super Rush – USD 220.00
How long is the UK Standard Visitor Visa valid for?
The validity of a UK Standard Visitor Visa is 186 days after arrival.
How many entries does a UK Standard Visitor Visa ensure?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a UK Standard Visitor Visa?
If you hold a UK Standard Visitor Visa, you can remain in the United Kingdom for up to 186 days in Total.