Syrians who are interested in traveling to the United Kingdom for tourism, business, or medical treatments must first apply for a visa. If you do not want to go through the visa application process alone, iVisa can be of some help with it. To learn more about the UK Standard Visitor Visa and the application process, feel free to take a look at some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UK Visitor Visa available online?
No. As a Syrian citizen, you must go to the nearest British embassy to apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa. However, if you choose our services, we can send the application form to the British immigration authority so that you only need to go in for your interview. Just provide us with the required information, and we will handle a part of the application process for you.
What documents and information are required for the online application process?
While the UK Standard Visitor Visa itself requires more documents, the list below includes all the materials and information we need from you for a successful online application process. As you will see, the list is rather short. Here is what you must provide iVisa with:
- Biometric passport – valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date
- Travel itinerary
- Means of sustenance – you must be able to provide for yourself and your dependents while in the UK
- Proof of business or any other activity that justifies the purpose of your visit
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
- E-mail address – all the information you request will be sent via e-mail, which is why you must provide us with a valid address to which you have access
How long does it take for my online application to be processed?
It depends. We will process your application for a UK Standard Visitor Visa in the timeframe of your choosing. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard – the timeframe in which your application is processed is of 186 days after arrival
- Rush – you have to wait 186 days after arrival for your request to be reviewed
- Super Rush – the processing lasts only 186 days after arrival
How long does it take for a UK Standard Visitor Visa to be ready?
It usually takes 15 business days for a UK Standard Visitor Visa to be issued, but we advise you to apply at least 8 weeks in advance of your departure. That way, you can make sure that you have the document you need before your trip.
How much does a UK Standard Visitor Visa cost?
If you use iVisa’s services, you can make the payment for the UK Standard Visitor Visa online. However, the total cost depends on your country of origin and the processing speed you choose for your application. Here is how much Syrian citizens must pay for each processing time option:
- Standard – USD 170.00
- Rush – USD 200.00
- Super Rush – USD 90.00
What do I have to do after my online application is processed?
As a result of the online application process, we will help you with the interview appointment. iVisa will also provide you with a documents checklist so that you can reach the British embassy fully prepared.
How long is the UK Standard Visitor Visa valid for?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa has a validity of 186 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does a UK Standard Visitor Visa ensure?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a UK Standard Visitor Visa?
With a UK Standard Visitor Visa, you can stay in the United Kingdom for no more than 186 days Total.