As a Turkish citizen, if you plan to travel to the United Kingdom, you need to first obtain a visa. Unfortunately, there is no electronic visa for the United Kingdom at the moment. However, iVisa can still help you get a UK Standard Visitor Visa. If you are interested in learning more about how that is possible, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the online application process work?
The process is quite simple. While we cannot help you acquire a UK Standard Visitor Visa per se, we can assist with the application form. All you have to do is provide us with some information and a few documents, and we will submit your application to the British immigration authority in charge of visas. Not only that, but we will also schedule an interview for you and help you prepare for it by offering a document checklist.
What documents and information are required for the online application process?
For the online part of getting a UK Standard Visitor Visa, you will have to put together the documents listed below. As you can see, they are not difficult to acquire.
- Biometric passport – make sure that its validity is not less than 6 months from your date of arrival in the United Kingdom
- Accommodation information – you are not obligated to provide a precise address
- Means of sustenance – you must be able to provide for yourself and your dependents while in the UK
- Proof of business or any other activity that justifies the purpose of your visit
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are available as well
- E-mail address – all the information you request will be sent via e-mail, which is why you must provide us with a valid address to which you have access
How long does it take for my online application to be processed?
That is for you to decide. When you choose to start the process of getting a UK Standard Visitor Visa online, you are free to select the timeframe in which your online application is processed according to your particular needs. Your options are as follows:
- Standard – 9 days
- Rush – 7 days
- Super Rush – 5 days
How long does it take for a UK Standard Visitor Visa to be ready?
Usually, it takes about 15 business days for the issuing authority to review your application. However, we recommend that you apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa 8 weeks before your intended departure date. That way, you give yourself enough time to get the visa before your flight.
How much does a UK Standard Visitor Visa cost?
The cost of a UK Standard Visitor Visa depends on your nationality and on how fast you want your online application to be processed. Needless to say, the quicker you want your interview to be scheduled, the more you are charged. Here is how much Turkish citizens must pay:
- Standard – USD 170.00
- Rush – USD 200.00
- Super Rush – USD 220.00
How long is the UK Standard Visitor Visa valid for?
The validity of a UK Standard Visitor Visa is 186 days after arrival.
How many entries does a UK Standard Visitor Visa ensure?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a UK Standard Visitor Visa?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa allows you to stay in the United Kingdom for up to 186 days Total, but you can extend your stay.