Are you planning a trip to the United Kingdom during Coronavirus? Do you know about the United Kingdom digital COVID certificate? The United Kingdom digital COVID certificate is a newly developed travel document that is mandated by the government for every traveler coming to the country. Along with a United Kingdom digital COVID certificate, you must apply for a Health Declaration Form before your travel date.
To apply for a Health Declaration Form, you can contact iVisa.com and utilize our amazing services. We have a bunch of experts who are available 24/7 to assist you at every step of the application.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
To apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com, you just have to follow a few simple steps:
- Visit our webpage to fill out an application form with the required data
- Choose the processing option depending on your requirements
- Our experts will review your application and ask you to make changes if needed
- Get your document via email and print it
- Our services are affordable, fast, simple, and transparent to obtain a travel document
Why should I apply in advance?
You should apply in advance to get sufficient time to make changes in your application and obtain a perfect document on time without any rush.
To get more information about the United Kingdom digital COVID certificate, you can check the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a United Kingdom digital COVID certificate?
As per the latest announcement by the government, every traveler must apply for a United Kingdom digital COVID certificate before traveling to enter the country hassle-free. This document provides information about the health status of the traveler along with the status of vaccination, Corona recovery, and negative COVID-19 report. You should also apply for a Health Declaration Form before visiting the country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter United Kingdom?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter the United Kingdom, however, fully vaccinated travelers will not have to quarantine or take a COVID test before travel (as of 11th February).
- Approved vaccines are Covaxin, Moderna, Janssen, Novavax, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac. AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria and Moderna Takeda also qualify as approved vaccines.
- Travelers must have had a complete course of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before arriving in England.
- Please note: To qualify as fully vaccinated, travelers must be vaccinated under an approved vaccination program.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest United Kingdom travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the United Kingdom?
- COVID test prior to arrival - Vaccinated travelers: There are no testing requirements for fully vaccinated travelers.
- COVID test prior to arrival - Unvaccinated travelers: PCR or antigen within 48 hours of travel.
- COVID test after arrival- Unvaccinated travelers: Pre-booked PCR test on or before day 2
- COVID test exemptions- vaccinated and unvaccinated: Children aged 11 and under and travelers arriving from Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey, Falkland Islands, St Helena or Ascension, and Ukraine don't need a COVID-19 test to enter. Travelers moving between Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England are also exempt from testing requirements.
Do I need to quarantine upon arrival in the United Kingdom?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What are the options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
With iVisa.com, you can get three customized options for the processing cost and time:
- Standard Processing Time (USD $24.49 - 24 hours): Get your document in a few days at a low cost.
- Rush Processing Time (USD $44.49 - 4 hours): Obtain your document a little faster at a little expensive cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time (USD $74.99 - 4 hours): Receive your document in the shortest possible time for the most expensive cost.
What are the items required for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
To apply for a Health Declaration Form, you need to have a few items that are:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- A PayPal account or a credit/debit card to pay the processing fee.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com as we have been delivering quality services to our customers for many years and you can check their reviews on our webpage.
How can I resolve my queries?
You can resolve your queries by visiting our website or contacting our Customer Care Representatives.
The United Kingdom is one of the most popular tourist destinations as it consists of Scotland, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. You can get plenty of options to explore while visiting this country. Your trip to the United Kingdom cannot be completed without visiting London. This city has many attractions that will leave you in awe of the city. The major attractions of London are the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the Parliament Buildings.
You can also visit several museums like the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum, and the famous Harrods departmental store. Another most attractive city of the United Kingdom is Edinburgh in Scotland. You can visit several locations while visiting this city including Edinburgh Castle, Royal Palace, the Scottish National War Memorial, the famous Stone of Destiny, the Old Town’s Royal Mile, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and broad Princes Street.
Plan your trip now and get your application form here!