Citizens of Estonia will soon need to apply for the UK Electronic Travel Authorization to enter the country. All non-visa nationals will need this visa.
This document is not available yet, but at iVisa.com we will keep an eye out for any changes. In the meantime, what we can offer you is the Passenger Locator Form which is a mandatory document to enter the country.
Interested in knowing more about the United Kingdom Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Citizens of Estonia? Continue reading our FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to the UK as a citizen of Estonia?
All visitors are encouraged to get vaccinated for Rabies, Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B before departure to their country. Additionally, the Covid-19 vaccine is also recommended for all travelers to ensure their safety.
Do I need a PCR Test to travel to the UK as a citizen of Estonia?
Travelers need to present a negative Antigen or PCR test result taken within 72 hours before departure. Except for kids under the age of 11.
Citizens from Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Falkland Islands, and St Helena or Ascension don’t need to present a PCR or Antigen test to enter the country.
Do I have to quarantine upon arrival in the UK as a citizen of Estonia?
Depending on your country of origin you will have some restrictions.
- Citizens of Green list countries, don’t need to quarantine in the UK.
- Citizens of Amber list countries need a 10 days quarantine. Fully vaccinated travelers from these countries don’t need to quarantine.
- Citizens of Red list countries, you are not allowed to enter the country if you are a non British or Irish national.
What is the United Kingdom Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Citizens of Estonia and how to apply for it?
The UK Standard Visitor Visa will be a travel document that authorizes citizens of non-visa countries to enter the UK. It is supposed to be a Single Entry document for a maximum of 90 days after issued.
You will need to follow these steps to apply for the United Kingdom Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Citizens of Estonia:
- Step 1: Complete our online form with your personal information, then choose the processing alternative.
- Step 2: Review all your information before picking your payment method.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents.
What are the application processing costs for the United Kingdom Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Citizens of Estonia?
iVisa.com provides three alternatives for you to choose from. At this moment there is not a price range, however, we can explain our time processing options.
- Standard Processing (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): This alternative gives you your travel document in a longer time than the other alternatives.
- Rush Processing (USD 35.00 - 4 hours): With this alternative, you will get your travel document in a shorter time than the Standard for a higher price.
- Super Rush Processing (USD 60.00 - 1 hour): These alternatives give you your travel document as soon as possible, it is best if you are in a hurry.
What documents are needed to apply for the United Kingdom Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Citizens of Estonia?
- Your passport with a six months validation.
- Accommodation and Airline schedule.
- Your email address, so you can receive your document.
- The payment method can be credit or debit card.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can! We have an excellent data analysis system that allows us to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of your personal information.
I have concerns about the United Kingdom Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Citizens of Estonia, who can speak to?
If you have any questions or concerns about our service, you can contact our customer service team, they are available 24/7.
If you are traveling around the UK, you must visit Ancient Stonehenge and Medieval Salisbury. Stonehenge is one of the oldest World Heritage Sites in the world, it was a place of pilgrimage for more than 4500 years. There is a theory that this place was used as a place of worship, however, today it is a highly touristic place due to its architecture, and magical landscape.
Stonehenge has an area of more than 20 square kilometers and a modern tourist center. If you are going to visit this attraction, be sure to book a tour guide so that you can not only enjoy the construction of Stonehenge but also learn about its history and culture. These experts are highly trained and can dazzle you with their knowledge about the place. If you are already at Stonehenge, take some time and visit the medieval city of Salisbury, just 10 miles away.
Here you will have the opportunity to visit one of the most famous cathedrals in the country. This cathedral was built around 1220 and houses an original Magna Carta. After you finish your visit be sure to walk through the historic center of the city and marvel at the beautiful architecture and history of the place.