Home > United Kingdom Standard Visitor Visa for Citizens of Mongolia

United Kingdom Standard Visitor Visa for Citizens of Mongolia

iVisa | Updated on Sep 11, 2022

The United Kingdom allows people to visit the country for a variety of reasons. Some of those reasons are for academic pursuits, to attend business-related activities, tourism, and sometimes even to receive private medical treatment. The UK offers several different kinds of visas for people to use to travel to their country, however the most common visa that is used is the standard visitor visa, which applies for a number of travel purposes. The standard visitor Visa Is offered for short-term and long-term use. If your visa does not allow a max stay that exceeds 6 months, you may be eligible for an extension. Extensions can only be applied for while you are currently in the United Kingdom.

Be aware that you cannot use the standard visitor visa for the purposes of marriage or work.

Apply here.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is the max stay allowed with this visa?

Currently, the United Kingdom allows a max stay of 180 days in Total for the standard visitor visa.

When Will My Standard Visitor Visa Expire?

Your visa will expire in 180 days after issued.

What Processing Speeds Options Are Available to Me?

You are able to choose from three processing speeds for your standard visitor visa application:

  • Standard: 30 days
  • Rush: 30 days
  • Super Rush: 30 days

What are the fees and prices associated with this visa?

Pricing options for the visa application are based on the processing speeds they correspond to:

  • Standard: USD $171.99
  • Rush: USD $220.99
  • Super Rush: USD $275.99

Is Multiple Entry Allowed with the United Kingdom Standard Visitor Visa?

The current policy enforced by the UK allows Multiple Entry for the standard visitor visa.

Do I need to submit sponsor documents?

If you are visiting a close friend, family members, or business associates who are providing you with accommodation and financial support, you will need to obtain sponsor documents for your visa application. You will need: proof of accommodation and sponsor bank balance.

If I apply for a standard visitor visa and my application is rejected, will I be able to receive a refund?

Unfortunately, once your application has been processed, you are not eligible for a refund. Another non-refundable fee that you may encounter is the application fee for applying for an extension.

If I'm traveling with my child who is under the age of 18, do they need a visa?

Even though your child is under the age of 18, they are not exempt from needing to obtain a visa. However, if you are traveling together, your information will need to be on their visa. Additionally, their information will be provided on your visa. Your child will not be able to enter the United Kingdom if you are not with them. If you are traveling together, your information is attached to their visa.

Was this page helpful?