If you want to visit Uruguay soon, iVisa.com can advise you of the Uruguay covid restrictions. You will need to have the Uruguay Health Declaration and comply with the health protocols. We can support you with a fast, simple, and reliable service.
Although the pandemic continues to disrupt our trip plans, we know you can stay safe when visiting Uruguay. Check all about the Uruguay covid restrictions with us.
How can I get the Uruguay Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page .
- Answer the questions in the online form.
- Our experts will review your details and confirm everything is 100% accurate.
- Expect your health document in your email inbox.
- Show the declaration upon arrival in Uruguay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Uruguay?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Uruguay.
What are the Uruguay covid restrictions?
First of all, you will need to have the Uruguay Health Declaration and iVisa.com offers it on its platform. Also, you must comply with these requirements:
- COVID test prior to arrival: Negative PCR test or antigen test within 72 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6 and fully vaccinated travelers.
- You must have health coverage for covid during your stay.
Do I need health insurance to visit Uruguay?
Yes, all travelers are required to show evidence of a health insurance policy that provides COVID-19 coverage to enter Uruguay.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Uruguay?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What information do I need?
You need to provide health details to complete the Health Declaration. Also, you need these items:
- A valid passport that must be valid for 6 months.
- An email address to receive the documentation.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We are ready to discuss the Uruguay covid restrictions.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD $26.99.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD $48.99.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD $81.99.
We can help you with the Uruguay covid restrictions.
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review all your details. Select a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
After processing your data, we will send the Uruguay Health Declaration to your email inbox. Make sure to print and hand-sign it before arrival. We know all about the Uruguay covid restrictions.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
For sure! We only offer reliable services, such as the Uruguay Health Declaration. You can be sure your information is safe with us.
Go to the comments section for more details about our success. Check the Uruguay covid restrictions with us.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can support you with the Uruguay covid restrictions.
Check the application page now!
Uruguay is a dreamy destination with plenty of sites for you. Start with the capital, Montevideo, where you can find more than half of the population. As it’s a port, you will find lots of commerce around. Visit Palacio Salvo, where you’ll be fascinated by the architecture, part Gothic and Art-Deco. Check the 18th-century churches and mansions. The historic center is extraordinary for learning about Uruguayan history. Learn some Spanish and try it with the locals. We know they will help you out.
Continue with Punta del Este, a beach resort known as the Saint-Tropez of South America. The yachts, clubs, and overall young atmosphere, make Punta del Este the perfect place to spend a night out. Also, spend a full day tanning or swimming down the coastline. We are sure you will find the right people to party or have a cocktail with. Enjoy Uruguay to the fullest.
Don’t forget you need the Uruguay Health Declaration before entering Uruguay. Comply with all health protocols, and we can assure you will have a blast in this country. Remember that the pandemic is not over. However, you can still have a fun holiday in Uruguay and continue to be safe.