In case you have started the passport renewal process, dial this phone number if you have questions related to passport renewal, 1-877-487-2778. The number belongs to the US Government department handling passport renewal processes. Luckily, iVisa.com offers an effortless process in which you won’t even have questions along the way. Start the digital process from the comfort of your home and let our team help you.
US citizens with valid US passports currently residing in the United States are eligible for our service. You can dial this phone number if you have questions related to passport renewal.
How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?
Our process is simple. Follow these steps for your passport renewal:
- Fill out the application form and attach your passport photo. Continue by paying the US Government fee and our fee on our platform.
- We will send a kit with all the required documents. We will include a bank cheque with the US Government fee. Sign the paper form, and take the whole package to the post office.
- Track your process with the details we will share.
If you are traveling in less than 6 weeks, we can’t offer our service because your passport won’t arrive on time. The standard process takes around 10 weeks.
Dial this phone number if you have questions related to passport renewal. We can help you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply for the Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
US citizens with US passports in the United States can apply for our passport renewal service. Besides, you need to comply with these requirements:
- You have your current passport with you.
- Your passport is in good condition.
- You are not younger than 16 years.
- The issue date in your passport is within the last 15 years.
- Your current name appears in your current passport.
- Your current passport was obtained after or at 16 years old.
Dial this phone number if you have questions related to passport renewal. Our team is ready to support you!
Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! We don’t need your passport to start the process. We need you to expect a package with these documents:
- A DS-82 Form that you must sign.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank cheque with the US government fee. Remember that you have already paid for this, but the US Government doesn’t accept online payments. Therefore, they need a check from you.
- A USPS envelope.
Check the documentation, sign the form, send your current passport and all the documents to the post office. That’s all!
Dial this phone number if you have questions related to passport renewal. We have all the tools to help you.
How long do I need to wait for my new passport?
You will need to wait 10 weeks for the standard service. If you are willing to pay an extra fee of USD 60, your new passport can arrive in 4 to 6 weeks.
Dial this phone number if you have questions related to passport renewal. Let our team help you!
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
You must pay USD 130 for the US Government fee. Also, you must select from the following options to pay for the iVisa.com fee.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
After shipping the kit, wait 10 weeks for your passport renewal. In case you pay USD 60, the US Government will process your application in 4 to 6 weeks.
Dial this phone number if you have questions related to passport renewal. iVisa.com is ready to help you!
Once you receive your new passport, the opportunities to travel are endless. Visit Peru and explore an incredible paradise that offers a coastline, highlands, and jungle. Start with the beaches in the North. Either you can have a peaceful day, or you could party all night long. Mancora offers beautiful landscapes with fun bars and clubs at night. Head to the highlands and explore Cusco. This beautiful city was once the capital of the Inca Empire. The Incas were the rulers of South America for a few centuries before the Spanish arrived in America. They built massive archaeological sites, like Ollantaytambo, Pisaq, and Saqsayhuaman. Still, the most famous site is Machu Picchu. This pristine monument is located near the Peruvian jungle and gathers the most magnificent architecture from the Incas. We are sure you will enjoy a full day walking around this place while you learn all about the ancient inhabitants. Continue your journey in Peru by trying some of the local food. In Mancora, taste some ceviche, the famous fish cooked in lemon juice. In Cusco, eat some guinea pig, a delicacy in the Andes.