Any child or infant in the United States needs a passport to travel abroad. If your question is: Does a child under 2 need a passport? We can confirm this is correct! Now you can acquire your child’s passport with iVisa.com by your side. We also offer passport renewal for adults. Our error-free service is all you need for your next trip.
US citizens with valid US passports living in the United States can acquire our services. We can help you with your question: Does a child under 2 need a passport?
How does the process work?
The process for your child’s passport is simple. Check what steps you must take:
- Complete Form-DS 11 with your child’s information. Gather US citizenship evidence, parental relationship documents, ID, and a photo.
- Confirm the fee you will need to pay and have a bank check with that amount.
- Take your child and all the documentation to any acceptance passport facility. Remember that both parents or guardians must attend.
Passport renewal for adults is much easier with iVisa.com. You only need to complete an online form and attach a photo. Pay for the US Government fee and our service. Then wait for a kit with all the documents you need. Sign and ship them alongside your passport. Now you only need to track the status of your application.
It usually takes 10 weeks to receive the new passport. However, you can pay a fee of USD 60 for a quicker service of 4 to 6 weeks.
Let us answer your question: Does a child under 2 need a passport?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
We offer our service to US citizens with valid US passports. Also, you need to comply with these measures:
- Your current passport is in your possession.
- Your passport is in a good state.
- You are older than 16 years old.
- The issue date in your passport isn’t older than 15 years.
- Your passport shows your current name.
- You obtained your latest passport after or at 16 years old.
Go for your new passport and travel! Continue checking the answer to your question: Does a child under 2 need a passport?
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
No! We don’t need any documentation from your side to start the process. After you complete your application, you will receive the following:
- A DS-82 Form that you need to sign.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check showing the US Government fee.
- A USPS envelope with postage.
Sign the documentation and take it all with your passport to the closest mailbox. Now you just need to wait.
Don’t worry! We can help you with your question: Does a child under 2 need a passport?
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
First of all, you need to pay USD 130 for the US Government fee. Depending on the service you select, you will pay one of the following fees:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
The standard service takes 10 weeks. If you pay an extra fee of USD 60, you will have your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
Our team can tell you all about your question: Does a child under 2 need a passport?
Having a new passport opens so many possibilities for travel. We recommend visiting Argentina for an incredible journey. The diverse geography from deserts, jungles, Andes, and beaches make a perfect trip. Start at the capital, Buenos Aires, where the neighborhood has come to life. Visit La Boca, Recoleta, or head to trendy districts such as Palermo, where you will feel like walking around a European city. Don’t miss the tango classes that you can find at any corner or bar.
If you’re into natural landscapes, you must check the Iguazú Falls, the world’s largest group of waterfalls. It’s located at the border with Brazil. If you visit during winter, you need to go to La Patagonia, where the ski resorts are ready to welcome you. Snowboarding and skiing are popular around here.
Before you leave, try the local cuisine, which specializes in red meat. Argentina is famous for its high-quality beef. Accompany it with some wine, some of the most delicious ones in all of South America. It’s time to visit Argentina with your renewed passport.