If you are wondering how to schedule an appointment to renew your passport, we can confirm that you don’t need to do it with our service. From the comfort of your home, start the online process for your passport renewal with iVisa.com. We have a fast, simple, and trustworthy service. We can assure you that your application is 100% compliant with US government guidelines.
US citizens with valid US passports who are currently residing in the United States are eligible for our services. Our experts can answer your question: How can I schedule a passport renewal appointment?
How is the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com?
No appointments are needed. Our service is straightforward within these three steps:
- Fill out the required details in the digital form and attach your passport photo. Proceed to pay the government fee and the iVisa.com fee on our platform.
- Receive a kit with all the necessary items for your passport renewal, including a bank check for the government fee. Don’t worry! You will pay this fee on our website. Put your signature in the forms and take it to the closest post office.
- Track your passport renewal process with our experts.
The US Government standard process takes around 10 weeks, which means that you can’t apply for the passport renewal service if your trip starts in less than 6 weeks.
Keep learning more about our services and ask our experts: How can I schedule a passport renewal appointment?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can get the passport renewal service?
Only US citizens holding a US passport can obtain our passport renewal service. Also, you must follow these requirements:
- You must have your current passport in your possession.
- Your passport should not show any deterioration.
- You are eligible If you are over 16 years old.
- In case your passport is expired, the passport issued date must be within the last 15 years.
- Your current name should be shown on your current passport.
- Your current passport must have been acquired after or at 16 years old.
Ready to renew your passport? Let us help you with your question: How can I schedule a passport renewal appointment?
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
No! You will need your current passport to process your renewal. However, you don’t need to send it to iVisa.com. Expect a kit with the following items:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank check to cover the US government fee that you will pay before finishing the process.
- A USPS envelope with postage.
Make sure to sign the form, carry your current passport and the whole kit to the nearest mailbox. That’s all! Now, you only need to wait. Don’t worry! We can answer your question: How can I schedule a passport renewal appointment?
How long does it take to obtain my new passport?
The standard process provided by the US Government takes 10 weeks. Nevertheless, you can pay an extra fee of USD 60 and receive your passport in 4 to 6 weeks. Keep checking more details about your question: How can I schedule a passport renewal appointment?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
The US Government fee is USD 130. In addition, you need to choose between the following iVisa.com services:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
We know how to answer your question: How can I schedule a passport renewal appointment?
We know that having a new passport means that you can start exploring the world. We recommend visiting France, a beautiful country in Europe. Start with Paris, the national capital, where you can check the famous Eiffel Tower. This massive structure represents one of the most unique buildings in the world. Don’t miss the Louvre museum, where you can find a huge art collection from the most famous painters. From Da Vinci to Van Gogh, you can spend hours or even days walking around the museum and enjoying the cultural activities. See the Mona Lisa, which is placed in a whole room.
If you want to check the French Riviera, go to Nice. There you can find the Matisse Art Museum and indulge within the finest artifacts. Visit Bordeaux and taste the finest French wines. France is famous for producing wine and champagne that locals eat with a side of cheese. We are sure you will have the best meals in France. Go to Marsella, Cannes, and Saint-Tropez, as well. We know you will find the perfect spot to spend your next holiday in France. Renew your passport with us and travel.