The passport renewal process with iVisa.com is simple. Start with an online application, receive the required documentation, send it through the postal service, and you will receive your new passport from the US Government. We offer a fast, simple, and reliable service. Our experts will make sure your application is 100% compliant with US Government guidelines.
We can only offer the service to US citizens with US passports who are living in the United States at the moment. We know - how does the passport renewal process work. Let us help you!
How does the Passport Renewal process work with iVisa.com?
The process is super simple. Check the three steps we explain next:
- Complete the required information and attach a passport photo. Continue by paying the government fee and our service.
- We will send a kit with all the necessary documentation, including a bank check showing the US Government fee. Sign the forms and send the kit to the closest mailbox.
- Track your passport renewal process with us.
In case your trip starts in less than 6 weeks, we won’t be able to offer our service because the standard process takes 10 weeks. In other words, you won’t receive your new passport on time.
We have the details about - how does the passport renewal process work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to get the passport renewal service?
The iVisa.com service is available for US citizens with valid US passports. Also, make sure to comply with these requirements:
- Your current passport must be with you.
- Your passport should not have any damage.
- You are 16 years old or older.
- The passport issued date in your passport is within the last 15 years.
- Your current name appears on your current passport.
- Your passport must have been obtained after or at 16 years old.
In case you meet these requirements, you can acquire your new passport with us. Trust us as we are sure - how does the passport renewal process work.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
iVisa.com doesn’t need any documentation from applicants. Actually, you will receive a kit with the required documentation:
- A DS-82 Form that you need to sign.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- The US government fee in a bank check.
- A USPS envelope with the postage.
You will need to sign the form, take all the required documents plus your current passport to the nearest post office. Our team knows - how does the passport renewal process work.
How long does it take to get my new passport?
Remember that the process depends on US Government guidelines. The standard process usually takes 10 weeks. You can make an extra payment of USD 60 to receive your new passport between 4 to 6 weeks. We can explain - how does the passport renewal process work.
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
First of all, you will need to pay the US Government fee of USD 110. Then, select the process of your preference so you can pay the iVisa.com fee:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Our team is ready to explain - how does the passport renewal process work.
Once you receive your new passport, we are sure you are ready to eat the world. For this reason, we are excited to recommend Italy as your first destination. Go to Rome and check the impressive archaeological sites, such as the Colosseum, where you can imagine how men and animals would fight for their lives. Also, we recommend visiting the Vatican Museum, where you can see the Sistine Chapel. Stay over for the Pope’s mass and see the faith of the Catholic religion. Venice is another popular site in Italy. Take a gondola tour and explore this city differently. Go to Florence and explore the city, where the Renaissance art was born. Check the Duomo and see the incredible architecture you can find in every corner. We are sure the city will take your breath away.
Visit Milan and check the famous Cathedral. Also, you can see the unique Da Vinci’s painting, the ‘Last Supper’. The finest artworks show you how developed the Italians were centuries ago. Go for your new passport and explore Italy. Go to Europe now!