To answer your burning question How much does a passport renewal in the Philippines cost? we can confirm that a renewed US passport always costs 130 USD. Processing a passport renewal from your home in the USA has now been made even more easy thanks to the doorstep delivery service offered by iVisa.com.
How can I start my Passport Renewal Service though iVisa.com?
You can renew your passport in a simple and stress-free manner by following these three steps:
- Fill out the application and send us a passport photo. Now pay the Government fee and the iVisa.com service charge online.
- Your postman will deliver the pack you need straight to your US address. We will send you a bank check for the U.S. Government fee, which you need to fill in as demanded by the Department of State. Once you sign where indicated, pop the kit back in the post box in the envelope that’s included.
- Track your passport renewal using the details provided.
Passport renewal is not immediate, so leave at least six weeks before booking a vacation to make sure you receive your passport on time. How much does a passport renewal in the Philippines cost? The same as always- 130 USD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone use the passport renewal service?
iVisa.com now provide a passport renewal service exclusively for US citizens with an address in the USA.
Check these essential requirements to see if you are eligible:
- An existing US passport, to be sent directly to the Department of State.
- Your passport is in excellent condition.
- You are over 16 years old.
- Your existing passport was issued in the last 15 years.
- Your passport shows your current name.
- When you got your last passport you were 16 years old or over.
How much does a passport renewal in the Philippines cost? Expect to pay 130 USD. Get Started!
Will I send iVisa.com my current passport?
You will not send iVisa.com your existing passport because you will send it on to the Department of State in the pack we post out to you. The kit will include:
- A DS-82 Form for you to sign.
- A passport photo, printed and stapled as required.
- A bank check to cover the US government fee. You will pay the fee in advance of sending your documentation.
- A USPS envelope ready for the post box.
Sign the forms that are included in the kit. Place your existing passport in the envelope then send it to the Department of State in the envelope we give you.
How much does a passport renewal in the Philippines cost? It costs 130 USD.
When will I receive my new passport?
To be safe, leave a minimum of six weeks with express delivery costing 60 USD, or up to 10 weeks as standard. How much does a passport renewal in the Philippines cost? Every passport renewal costs 130 USD.
How much does a passport renewal in the Philippines cost?
The price of a US passport renewal is 130 USD.
What will I pay to renew my US passport with iVisa.com?
The US Government renewal passport fee is USD 130. iVisa.com charges an additional fee on top to send you the kit you need for a breezy application process:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Don’t book a getaway for at least another 6 to 10 weeks after applying for your passport renewal to allow sufficient processing time. For a fee of USD 60, you can receive it in 4 to 6 weeks.
Rather than being one landmass, the Philippines is, in fact, made up of over 7000 islands in the Pacific Ocean. It’s people are renowned for their friendly and welcoming attitude towards each other and also tourists, which is perhaps due to their enthusiasm to share the beauty of their homeland. It’s no secret that some of the islands, like Palawan and Boracay, have been recognised globally as the most beautiful destinations in the world. Once you’ve had enough beach time, we recommend that you make the most of the awe-inspiring natural wonders found in the Philippines, including the vast underground river network, that you can tour on a boat trip. Experience Filipino hospitality for yourself with a budget break to this wonderful location.