If you are a Washington DC citizen, we are excited to announce that you can renew your passport with iVisa.com. Our affordable and error-free process will assure you that your application is 100% compliant with US Government standards. The digital service is simple and only takes a few steps. We can tell you how to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC.
US citizens with valid US passports currently in the United States can obtain the passport renewal service with us. Let us help you with the question: How to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC?
How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?
The passport renewal service is simple with iVisa.com. Follow these three steps:
- Answer the questions in the digital form and include your passport photo. Proceed to pay for the US Government fee and our fee.
- Expect a kit with all you need for the process. We will send you a bank check showing the US Government fee. Put your signature in the paperwork and take the kit to the nearest post office.
- Track the stage of your process with the details we will share.
If you have a trip in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you with the process. The standard service takes 10 weeks, which means your renewed passport won’t arrive on time.
Our team can help you with the question: How to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply for the Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
Our service is open for US citizens with US passports residing in the United States. If you are in Washington DC, you can acquire our service. Besides, you need to have these requirements:
- You have your current passport.
- Your passport is in perfect condition aside from common use.
- You are not younger than 16 years old.
- Your passport’s issue date is within the last 15 years.
- Your current passport shows your current name.
- You acquired your current passport after or at 16 years old.
We have the details about your question: How to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC?
Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! We don’t need any travel documents or passports from your side. You will need to wait for a package with these documents:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank cheque k with the US government fee.
- A USPS envelope with postage for shipment.
Sign the form, take your current passport and all the documents to the nearest post office. Now, you only need to wait.
We can support you with the question: How to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC?
How long does it take to obtain my new passport?
The standard process takes 10 weeks. If you pay an extra fee of USD 60, you can have your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
We can tell you all about your question: How to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
First of all, you need to pay USD 110 for the US Government fee. In addition, pay the iVisa.com fee according to one of these alternatives:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
You will need to wait around 10 weeks if you go for the standard service. In case you pay an extra fee of USD 60, get your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
We know how to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC. Let us help you.
Having a new passport means that you need to start planning a trip. For this reason, we can recommend Peru as your next destination. Head down south to Peru and visit Cusco and the capital of the Incas. Explore Machu Picchu, one of the seven wonders of the world, and learn all about this massive archaeological site. Although it will take you a minimum of a day to get to Machu Picchu, we know the whole journey is worth it. Enter the ancient city early in the morning and explore the houses, sun clock, and fascinating rock architecture. Take all the photos in front of Huayna Picchu, the mountain that faces the site. Also, you can climb it if you are not afraid of heights. There is a possibility to take the Inca road to arrive at Machu Picchu. However, you must book this tour at least a few months in advance. The site is very popular among foreigners. Check other sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and learn more about the Incas. Peru is a fascinating country with plenty of surprises. Go for your passport renewal service and travel!