iVisa.com provides a full service for your passport renewal, which includes tracking the service status. Don’t worry! We will share all the details to know how your application is moving forward. Our experts are ready to confirm that your application complies with all the requirements from the US Government. Trust our simplicity, speed, and security for your passport renewal.
Only applicants who are US citizens, have a US passport, and are currently in the United States can obtain our service. Let us help you with your question: How to check my passport renewal status?
How is the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com?
It’s easy! Check these three simple steps to acquire your new passport:
- Fill out the application form and attach your passport photo. Proceed to pay the government fee and the iVisa.com fee.
- Expect a kit with the required documents, including a bank check for the government fee. Make sure to pay it before finishing the process with us. Put your signature and drop the package off at the nearest post office.
- Track your passport renewal process with the details we will share exclusively with you.
If your trip is scheduled for less than 6 weeks, unfortunately, we won’t be able to help you. The whole process lasts around 10 weeks, so your passport wouldn’t arrive on time.
We explain further below. Check the answer to your question: How to check my passport renewal status?
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for the Passport Renewal service?
US citizens with a US passport are eligible to acquire the passport renewal service. Still, they also need to meet these requirements:
- They must have their current passport in their possession.
- The passport must be in good condition.
- Applicants must be over 16 years old.
- Your current passport issued date must be within the last 15 years.
- Your current name must be in your current passport.
- Applicants should have obtained their current passport after or at 16 years old.
Meet these guidelines, and you are ready to get your new passport. Keep checking the answer to your question: How to check my passport renewal status?
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
No! We don’t need your current passport. Applicants should expect a package with the following items:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check showing the US government fee that you need to pay before finishing the process.
- A USPS envelope that you will use to send the kit.
Review that everything is correct, sign the documentation, put your current passport in the kit and send all the kit to the closest mailbox. Find out the answer to your question: How to check my passport renewal status?
How long does it take to obtain my new Passport?
The US Government standard service takes 10 weeks. However, you can pay an additional fee of USD 60 and receive your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks. Learn the details to the question: How to check my passport renewal status?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
The US Government fee is USD 110 that you will need to pay with the check we will send you. Check the following fees, according to how fast you want the kit to arrive:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2 pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
We know how to help you. We have the answer to the question: How to check my passport renewal status?
We know that having a new passport means that you will be visiting new countries. For this reason, we are so excited to recommend sites in Canada.
Start with Montreal, where 17th-century architecture will take your breath away. Be ready to try your best French with locals. Still, most people are bilingual and can help you in English. Explore Old Montreal, where you can feel like Europe. Don’t miss the modern side of the city, where the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is perfect for anybody looking for some Montreal culture.
In case you travel during summer, visit the Montreal Botanical Garden and check the whole city from the top of the Parc du Mont-Royal. Quebec is another French city in Canada with plenty to offer. Go to the Quartier Petit-Champlain, which will transport you to Paris. Also, check the Montmorency Falls Park, where you can see a massive waterfall.
We recommend visiting Old Quebec and indulge in the monumental architecture. Continue exploring Canada with your new passport!