The US Government requests that a minor must be with both parents or guardians when acquiring a passport. In other words, you can’t go through the process with one parent absent. Don’t worry! We can still tell you how to get a child passport with one parent absent USA. For the procedure, you will need to complete Form-DS 11 and have a few items that we will explain next. For adults, you have the chance to get a passport renewal with iVisa.com. We offer a fast, affordable, and error-free service.
US citizens with valid US passports and located in the United States can access our services. Learn how to get a child passport with one parent absent USA.
How does the process work?
The process is simple, but you will need to accompany your child to an in-person process at a US Government facility. Check the details in the following lines.
- Provide all the information requested in Form-DS 11. Collect US citizenship evidence, parental relationship documentation, an identification document, and a photo.
- Confirm the fee that you need to pay and make a bank check for the US Government.
- Head to an acceptance passport facility. The child must go with both parents or guardians. You can track the application status after bringing all the documents. Reach out to our customer service to know how to get a child passport with one parent absent USA.
iVisa.com provides passport renewal for adults, and it’s much easier as you only need an Internet connection to start. Fill out the digital form and attach a photo. Proceed by paying our service and the US Government fee. Once you send your application, you will receive a kit with documents that you need to sign. Take them all to the nearest post office, and that’s it! Now you only track the status with the details we will share.
If you need to travel in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you. The standard process takes around 10 weeks, which means you won’t have the passport on time.
Let us tell you how to get a child passport with one parent absent from the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
Our service is open for US citizens with valid US passports. Also, you need to have these requirements:
- You have your current passport with you.
- Your passport is in a good state.
- You need to be older than 16 years old.
- The issue date in your passport doesn’t go over 15 years.
- Your passport shows your current name.
- Your passport must have been acquired after or at 16 years old.
We’re sure you want to renew your passport now. Continue learning how to get a child passport with one parent absent USA.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
No! You don’t need to send your passport to the iVisa.com office. All you need to do is wait for a kit with these items:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check with the US Government fee.
- A USPS envelope that you need to ship.
Sign the documentation, take your passport, and head to the mailbox. Now, you only need to wait and track your application status. Let’s explore how to get a child passport with one parent absent USA.
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
First, you need to pay the US Government fee of USD 110. Then, select the service more convenient according to your needs:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
After you have sent all your documents, the US Government will take 10 weeks to process your passport renewal. You can pay an extra fee of USD 60 and have it in 4 to 6 weeks.
Keep checking how to get a child passport with one parent absent from the USA.
We’re sure you have heard about Spain as it’s an incredible destination in Europe. The gorgeous Mediterranean beaches, the incredible flamenco culture, and the faith in pilgrims visiting Santiago de Compostela are just a few features of everything that Spain has to offer. If you want to know more about art and architecture, you need to visit the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao. This museum attracts millions of tourists every year that want to take pictures with the futuristic building.
If you explore Barcelona, you need to visit La Rambla, where the markets and ancient buildings will bring you a unique experience. Besides, you can’t miss all the buildings designed by Gaudí, like the Sagrada Familia Cathedral. Visit Madrid, where the Plaza Mayor shows Moorish arches that disappear as you see Cordoba’s Great Mosque. Also, go to El Prado Museum, one of the most famous museums in Europe. Explore artwork from famous Spanish artists, such as Velázquez and El Greco. Spain not only offers rich culture and incredible monuments, but you can also have delicious cuisine. Go to a local restaurant and ask for some tapas or ham (jamón ibérico).