We know it takes a few steps to get a new passport in the United States, and we can assure you that you don’t need a police verification before getting your new passport. iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you with your passport renewal. Our team has all the tools to tell you if your application complies with the US Government guidelines.
Our service is available for US citizens who have a US passport and are currently in the United States. We are ready to answer your question: Is passport renewal required police verification in the United States of America?
How is the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com?
Our service is simple. Applicants don’t need to move from their home to start the passport renewal process. They should follow these steps:
- Complete the application form and upload your passport photo. Pay the government fee and the iVisa.com fee.
- Receive a kit with everything you need, including a bank check for the government fee you need to pay before continuing. Sign the documentation and take the whole kit to the nearest mailbox.
- Track your passport renewal process with the information we will provide.
Applicants traveling in less than 6 weeks can’t apply for the iVisa.com service because their passport won’t arrive before their journey. The US Government standard process lasts 10 weeks.
Continue reading the FAQs for more details as we answer your question: Is passport renewal required Police verification in the United States of America?
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for the Passport Renewal service?
Our service is available for US citizens with a US passport. As well, they need to comply with these requirements:
- They must have their current passport with them.
- The passport must not show any damage.
- Applicants can’t be younger than 16 years old.
- The issued date in your passport must be within the last 15 years.
- Your current name must be in your current passport.
- You should have your current passport after or at 16 years old.
Ready to start traveling around the world? Then it’s time to get a new passport with us. Remember that we can help you with your question: Is passport renewal required Police verification in the United States of America?
What will I receive from iVisa.com?
After you complete the online application, expect a package from us with the following documents:
- A DS-82 Form that you will need to sign.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check of the US government fee that you need to pay during this process.
- A USPS envelope that applicants need for sending the kit.
Sign the documentation, take your current passport and everything in the kit so you can send it to the post office. We have all the details for your question: Is passport renewal required Police verification in the United States of America?
How long does it take to obtain my new Passport?
The regular process takes around 10 weeks. However, you can pay an extra fee of USD $60 and obtain your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks. We know you want to travel now, so we can answer your question: Is passport renewal required Police verification in the United States of America?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
The US Government fee is USD $130 which you need to pay before sending the kit. Check the different services we offer according to how fast you want to receive the passport renewal kit.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Don’t wait any longer. We have the answer to the question: Is passport renewal required Police verification in the United States of America?
Once you get your new passport, the question is where to go now? We got a recommendation, Canada! It’s so close to you and it’s the perfect destination to use your new passport.
Visit Victoria and indulge in one of the most beautiful cities in Canada. Its British heritage attracts tourists from all over the world. Visit the Parliament Building, the Royal British Columbia Museum, or have afternoon tea in any coffee shop. We are sure you will feel like visiting the United Kingdom. If you like wines, then you must visit the wineries located on Vancouver Island. The tours include unique sightseeing and wine tasting for a fun day. According to the season, you may see orca whales in the waters surrounding Victoria. There are over 80 orca whales in these waters ready for the nest picture.
Prince Edward Island is another favorite spot. Check the green hills, red cliffs and eat some of the delicious seafood you can find all over the island. This island has everything you could need for a relaxing day out.