If you want to travel the world, you may need a new passport. For this reason, iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you. Our experts will check your passport renewal application before sending it to US authorities, so you know it’s 100% correct. In case your question is: Passport expired and lost - what to do? We recommend reporting the incident to US authorities. Also, you may need to do the passport renewal process in person at a US Government facility. Still, we are sure you would like to know about our online service to get a new passport.
Our service is open to US citizens who have a US passport and are residing in the United States. If you are ready, we can help you with the inquiry: Passport expired and lost - what to do?
How does the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com work?
The process only demands three simple steps that you see next:
- Head to the application page and respond to the questions in the online application.
- Upload your passport photo.
- Pay for the US Government fee and our fee. We will send a kit with everything you need. Sign the forms attached and send the whole package to the post office.
Our team will track your process and inform you.
Learn more about this question: Passport expired and lost - what to do?
The US Government offers a standard service in which your new passport will arrive in 10 weeks. They also offer an expedited service for an extra fee of USD 60 in which your passport will get to you in 4 to 6 weeks.
We recommend applying more than 6 weeks in advance in case you have a trip coming up. If you need your passport in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you. Check the information about your question: Passport expired and lost - what to do?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to get a new passport with iVisa.com?
US nationals with a valid US Passport are eligible for the iVisa.com service. Besides, if you go on with that minimum requirement, then you also have to meet these:
- You should have their current passports in their possession.
- The passport must be in good condition.
- You can’t be younger than 16 years old.
- Your passport-issued date must be within the last 15 years.
- Your current passport has your current name.
- You should have obtained your last passport after or at 16 years old.
Our experts can tell you the answer to the question: What is passport renewal wait time during Covid?
What will I receive from iVisa.com?
You must expect a kit with all the required documentation for the passport renewal:
- A DS-82 Form that only needs your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check with the US government fee. Remember to pay it before finishing the process.
- A USPS envelope that you only need to ship.
After evaluating the documents, sign the form, go to the post office with your current passport and the whole kit. Are you ready to know the answer to the question: Passport expired and lost - what to do?
What is the cost of the passport renewal service?
First, you need to pay the US Government fee of USD 130. Also, check these alternatives to pay the iVisa.com fee:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2 pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
After selecting the option that fits your needs, receive your kit and send it to the nearest mailbox. The US Government will take 10 weeks to send you the new passport. You can pay an extra USD 60 to have the expedited service and get the new passport in 4 to 6 weeks. Let us help you with your question: Passport expired and lost - what to do?
What better place to start using your new passport than France? If you are traveling during winter, the French Alps are an incredible place to spend your next holiday. Check Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe. Check the valleys, waterfalls, and hills. Mont Blanc is the perfect site to practice skiing or snowboarding. The ski resorts offer paths for all levels.
Nimes is another popular site in the South of France due to the incredible Roman remains you can see all over the city. Explore the Jardins de la Fontaine or Pont du Gard and have the most peaceful day in France.
Lille is another city that has everything you want at cheap prices. Located on the border with Belgium, visit the 17th-century citadel, the Palais des Beaux-Arts Museum, and the Natural History Museum. We are sure you will indulge with all the history you will find.
Don’t leave France without going to the capital Paris, where you can explore the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre Museum. We know you will find plenty to do with your new passport.