Renewing your passport in the US in 2021 is easier thanks to the online services from iVisa.com. Through the online application form, you can complete the renewal process from home, avoiding the exhausting part of the traditional process, which involves long times at a waiting line and visits to crowded government offices.
After following simple instructions, you receive your new passport right at your door, and best of all, you have permanent assistance from our experts. You can complete the entire application process from your home, and you can have your new document delivered to your door.
However, before starting, there is some important information you should know about passport renewal eligibility and other requirements. This article is a comprehensive guide that will help you to get your new passport with no worries. Be sure to fully read it.
What are the steps to renew my passport with iVisa.com?
- Visit iVisa.com, enter the application page, and fill out the online form. Upload a photo of yourself, and make the payment for the passport renewal kit from iVisa.com and the US Government service.
- Get your passport renewal kit, sign the prefilled DS-82 form, put your passport in the USPS envelope and take your kit to the nearest mailbox or postal services office.
- Track the process of your new document through our frequent updates. Receive your new passport at your door from 6 to 10 weeks. The time will depend on the processing service you wish to pay for.
Find more information about passport renewal eligibility and other requirements below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the online passport renewal?
Every US citizen living in the United States with a valid US passport is eligible for the online passport renewal service. However, you should meet some additional conditions:
- You must be 16 years old or older.
- You must have your valid passport at hand.
- You need to ensure that your passport is in good condition.
- The issue date if your passport must not exceed fifteen years.
- The name on your passport and ID must match.
Besides passport renewal eligibility and other requirements, there are other aspects you should consider when renewing your document. Find them below.
Is it necessary to send my passport to iVisa.com?
No. iVisa.com does not need your current passport to process your application. We create your renewal kit based on the information entered in your application form. The next questions provide more information about passport renewal eligibility and other requirements.
Should I feel safe by sharing my SSN with iVisa.com?
One of the most important aspects when talking about passport renewal eligibility and other requirements is your SSN. At iVisa.com, we understand how sensitive this information is. We guarantee that your SSN will be used for the only purpose of completing the requirements for the passport renewal. iVisa.com works under the GDPR (General Data Protection) and the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act).
How long does it take to get my new passport?
It will depend on your choice for the passport renewal kit and the US Government service. You could get your passport renewal kit from iVisa.com in 3, 6, or 9 business days. Also, the US Government service may take eight to ten weeks or four to six weeks.
How much does it cost to renew my passport with iVisa.com?
Talking about passport renewal and other requirements, here are the prices and options to process your application. For the passport renewal kit, get it in:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
For the US Government service:
- Standard service. 8-10 weeks for US 130
- Expedited service. 4-6 weeks for US 130 plus an extra fee of US 60
What if my passport gets rejected?
In the unlikely case of being rejected by the US Government, iVisa.com will refund 100% of the money you paid for the passport renewal kit.
Spain is one of the most desirable destinations to visit at least once in your life. However, this wonderful country has so much to offer that it would be impossible to do it all in a single trip. For this reason, it would be a good idea to focus on a couple of regions to make the most of your time. Here we present you a few of the most recommended spots for your upcoming trip to Spain.
- Andalucía. Exploring every corner of the unique and magnificent Alhambra de Granada is a must-do activity for every tourist. This place has been called the eighth wonder of the world and was also declared a world heritage site by Unesco.
- Islas Baleares. Spending a couple of days in Ibiza is almost mandatory when in Spain. Watch the sunset from Des Savinar Tower and prepare for a crazy party night at one of the world-famous clubs of the city. During the day, you should enjoy a sunny day and swim in crystal clear waters at Ses Illetes. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Cataluña. La Sagrada Familia cathedral in Barcelona is a mandatory stop. Take a walk through Las Ramblas. This iconic avenue is full of activities all year long. From artistic outdoor performances to local cuisine restaurants, there are lots to find here.