If your passport is expiring soon, you must be worried about its renewal. If you are currently living in Hong Kong and looking for ways for Passport Renewal in Hong Kong, you must visit the US consulate office to get your Passport Renewal. iVisa.com offers amazing services for getting a Passport Renewal online. But you can use our services only if you are a US citizen with a US passport and currently living in the United States. For Passport Renewal in Hong Kong, you have to visit the US consulate office in person.
What is the procedure to apply for a Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
You can use our services if you are currently living in the United States. To get Passport Renewal in Hong Kong, you cannot apply online. You have to apply in person. For an online application, you have to complete these steps:
- Step 1: Complete the online application form, upload your photograph, and pay the processing fee
- Step 2: Get your renewal kit via mail, sign the application form inside, and drop the kit at the nearest post office or mailbox
- Step 3: Track every step of the application request and obtain your document in 4-6 weeks or 10 weeks depending on the processing speed you choose
To get more information about Passport Renewal in Hong Kong, you can go through the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can utilize this service?
This service can only be utilized if you are a US citizen living in the United States and holding a US passport. You must fulfill other requirements to use this service:
- You must have your passport in your possession.
- Your name is written correctly on your passport.
- Your age must be of 16 years or above.
- There is no damage to your passport.
- Your passport must be issued within the last fifteen years.
If you are currently living in Hong Kong, you can get your Passport Renewal in Hong Kong by visiting the US consulate office in person.
Do I have to send my passport to iVisa.com?
We don’t need your passport for the Passport Renewal procedure. You just have to send your passport inside the renewal kit we send after signing the form. The renewal kit contains:
- A ready to sign DS-82 form.
- A ready to ship USPS envelope with postage.
- A Printed Photograph.
- A Bank Cheque to pay the government fee.
How can I track my application for Passport Renewal?
Our team of experts will send you the latest updates of your Passport Renewal application frequently.
What is the processing cost for the application for a Passport Renewal?
The processing cost for the application for a Passport Renewal includes a $110 cost for covering the government fee and the service fee for iVisa.com’s services:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Is iVisa.com a reliable option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a reliable option to Apply for a Passport Renewal as we assure the safety of your data with our advanced security systems.
How can I resolve my queries?
If you are planning a trip with family or friends, visiting Egypt is always a great alternative. It is a dazzling destination with lots of attractions like temples and tombs. For experiencing a desert safari, you can visit its stunning deserts. For adventure lovers, this country offers an amazing experience of scuba diving. To spend a leisure day at the beach, you can head to the Sinai and soak up the sun. If you have an interest in archaeology, you can plan a day trip to Luxor. You cannot leave the country without seeing its beautiful attractions such as the pyramids of Giza, Karnak temple in Luxor and the Valley of the Kings, Islamic Cairo, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Egyptian Museum, White Desert, Siwa Oasis, Alexandria, and St. Catherine’s Monastery. During your trip to Egypt, you cannot miss some of its traditional food recipes like Kushari that is prepared with rice, small round macaroni, spaghetti, vermicelli, black lentils, fried onions, and hummus. That is a unique blend, which you can find only in Egypt and you will love it.