Home > Passport Renewal in Los Angeles

Passport Renewal in Los Angeles

iVisa | Updated on Jun 24, 2022

If you just realized your passport has expired, go for our passport renewal service. iVisa.com has an affordable and error-free service that you can obtain from the comfort of your home. Our experts are ready to check your application and make sure you comply with US Government measures.

Our service is available for US citizens with valid US passports currently living in the United States. In other words, if you are living in Los Angeles, you can acquire our service. Keep checking the passport renewal in Los Angeles.

Fill me in

Get started!

How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?

Start the process with an Internet connection and receive your new passport soon. Check these three steps:

  • Fill out the digital form and attach your passport photo. Pay the US Government fee and our service within our platform.
  • Expect a kit with all the necessary documents, including a bank check with the US Government fee. You only need to sign the form and take the kit to the post office.
  • Monitor the process with our updates.

Fill me in

We can’t offer you the service if your trip starts in less than 6 weeks, as the standard service takes 10 weeks. In other words, your new passport won’t arrive on time.

Fill me in

Let us help you with the passport renewal in Los Angeles.

Get started!

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is this service for?

The service is open for US citizens with US passports. Also, you need to comply with these requirements:

  • Your current passport must be in your possession.
  • Your passport should be in good condition.
  • You are not younger than 16 years old.
  • Your passport’s issue date must be within the last 15 years.
  • Your current passport must show your current name.
  • Your passport must have been acquired after or at 16 years old.

Now that you can renew your passport online, explore the passport renewal in Los Angeles.

Get started!

Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?

No! There is no need to send any travel documents to iVisa.com. Our team will send you a package with all you need:

  • A DS-82 Form that needs your signature.
  • A printed and stapled passport photo.
  • A bank check with the US government fee. Remember that the US government does not receive digital payments.
  • A USPS envelope ready to be sent.

Sign the form and take the kit with your current passport to the nearest post office. After that, you only need to wait for the US Government to process your application. Let our team help you with the Passport Renewal in Los Angeles.

Get started!

How long does it take to obtain my new passport?

The US Government offers two alternatives:

  • Standard process - 10 weeks
  • Expedited process - 4 to 6 weeks for an extra fee of USD 60.

If you plan to travel in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you, so make sure to apply well in advance. Find out more about the passport renewal in Los Angeles.

How much does it cost to renew my passport?

You will need to pay USD 130 for the US Government fee. Also, select an option for how fast you want the kit:

  • Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
  • Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
  • Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40

Remember that you will wait 10 weeks for your new passport. Pay an extra fee of USD 60 and receive it in 4 to 6 weeks.

We have all the tools to help you with the passport renewal in Los Angeles.

iVisa.com Recommends

If you are starting to plan your next trip, we have to recommend Peru. Visit Lima, the capital, and check the Historic Center. The fabulous Main Square shows you the Government Palace, the Local Government Palace, and the Cathedral. If you pass by at noon, check the change of guard. Lima also offers a few beautiful museums, like Larco Museum and the Art Museum. The first one has a significant collection of pre-Columbian artifacts from civilizations before the Incas. The second one has art exhibitions from ancient and contemporary artists.

Did you know that two of the best restaurants in the world are located in Lima? If you are looking for a unique culinary experience, you came to the right place. Go to Central restaurants and let the famous chef Virgilio Martinez take you on a journey of altitudes or ecosystems. His particular menu explores all the beauty of Peruvian gastronomy. If you want to eat the fusion between Japanese and Peruvian food, go to Maido. We are sure you will leave full and happy. Apply now for the passport renewal service.

Get started!

Was this page helpful?