Passport Renewal Mailing Address

Passport Renewal Mailing Address

iVisa | Updated on Jul 28, 2022

If you are ready to renew your passport, can help you with a simple, secure, and reliable service. Don’t worry about the passport renewal mailing address. We will tell you all the information you need to know on the following lines. Our expert team has all the tools to help you comply with the US Government guidelines.

US citizens with US passports living currently in the United States are eligible to apply for our service. In terms of the passport renewal mailing address, this one will depend on where you are in the US. For people in California, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, or Texas, they must put this address on their documentation: National Passport Processing Center, Post Office Box 640155, Irving, TX 75064-0155. If you are located in a different state, send your kit to the National Passport Processing Center, Post Office Box 90155, Philadelphia, PA 19190-0155.

Let us help you with the passport renewal mailing address!

Get your travel document now!

Fill me in

How is the Passport Renewal Service with

We handle most of the process. Still, you will need to go through these three simple steps:

  • Fill out the required details in the digital form and upload your passport photo. Pay the government fee with the check we will send and the fee through our platform.
  • We will send a kit with the passport documentation, including a bank check for the government fee. Sign the forms and send the whole package to the post office.
  • Monitor the process with the information we will share.

Unfortunately, if your journey starts in less than 6 weeks, the service won’t be available for you. The standard process takes around 10 weeks.

Keep checking all the details about the passport renewal mailing address in the following FAQs.

Fill me in

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I access the Passport Renewal service with

It will depend on your eligibility. If you are a US citizen with a US passport, you can apply for the passport renewal service as long as you comply with these measures:

  • Applicants must have their current passports in their possession.
  • The passport should be in good condition.
  • Applicants can’t be younger than 16 years old.
  • The issued date in your passport should be within the last 15 years.
  • Your current name must appear in your current passport.
  • Your current passport should be with you after or at 16 years old.

We are sure you want to start traveling the world with your new passport. Keep reading more details about the passport renewal mailing address.

What Will I Receive From

Once you finish the online form, a kit from will arrive at your doorstep with the following:

  • A DS-82 Form that needs your signature.
  • A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
  • A bank check with the US government fee.
  • A USPS envelope ready to ship.

Sign the papers, carry your current passport and take the whole passport renewal kit to the nearest post office. Remember to specify the passport renewal mailing address according to your state.

How long does it take to obtain my new Passport?

The US Government offers two services for passport renewal:

Standard service in which the process takes 10 weeks. Expedite service, pay an extra fee of USD 60, and get your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks. In case you choose this fast service, the passport renewal mailing address will be the National Passport Processing Center, Post Office Box 90955, Philadelphia, PA 19190-0955.

How much does it cost to renew my passport?

Applicants will need to pay separate fees. The US Government fee is USD 130 and will arrive on a bank check. For the service, check these options:

  • Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
  • Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
  • Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.

Continue learning all about the passport renewal mailing address with us. Recommends

After obtaining a new passport, the opportunities to travel around the world are endless. Therefore, we believe that the best way to start is with Canada as it is so close to the United States. Visit the Gros Morne National Park, where you can hike the Tablelands. We promise fabulous landscapes where you can see mountains, rivers, and wildlife. Take a boat ride through the Western Brook Pond and see incredible waterfalls that go over 2,000 feet. For any adventure seeker, this is the perfect place to start the Canadian journey.

Continue with Whistler if you are interested in skiing or snowboarding. Check the Whistler Village and enjoy the famous Whistler Olympic Plaza and feel like a pro-athlete. Don’t leave without visiting the Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, where the waterfall will take your breath away. We are sure that exploring Canada will make you love nature even more. We recommend taking winter clothes and special gear if you are into winter sports.

Was this page helpful?