We know you are excited to get a new passport to start traveling around the world. iVisa.com has a safe and error-free process for your passport renewal. Once you finish the process, our experts will update you about the stage of your service. Don’t worry! We have all the details about the passport renewal status check.
Only US citizens with a valid US passport who are currently located in the United States can obtain our service.
How does the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com work?
iVisa.com has kept it simple, which means you only need to follow these steps to renew your passport:
- Explore the application page and fill out the online form, including a passport photo. Pay for the US government fee and our service.
- Expect a kit with all the documents you need, sign the forms and take the whole package to the nearest post office.
- Our team will send the passport renewal status check.
Applicants only need to receive the kit, sign it and ship it with their current passports. The US Government has a standard service that lasts 10 weeks. In case you need your new passport sooner, pay USD $60 and get it in 4 to 6 weeks.
Our experts are ready to confirm that your application is 100% compliant with US government guidelines. If you travel in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you because your new passport won’t arrive on time. Let us support you with the passport renewal status check.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to get the passport renewal service?
The service is available for US citizens who have a valid US passport. Also, they must currently reside in the United States. Make sure to comply with these requirements:
- You should have your current passport in your possession.
- The passport should be without damage.
- You must be 16 years or older.
- Your passport’s issue date should be within the last 15 years.
- The current passport should show your current name.
Ready to apply? Find out about the passport renewal status check now.
Do I Need to Send my Current Passport to iVisa.com?
There is no need to send us your passport. On the contrary, you will receive a kit with the following items:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check to cover the government fee. Pay it during the application process.
- A USPS envelope that you must send to a mailbox.
Make sure to sign the form, take the whole kit and your current passport to the nearest post office for shipment. We can help you with the passport renewal status check.
How is the Passport renewal status check?
Our team will send you updates about the status of your process. Provide a valid email address so we can keep in touch with you. We have all the information about the passport renewal status check.
What is the cost to renew my passport?
The US Government fee is USD 110. In addition, you will need to pay the iVisa.com fee that goes according to how fast you want the kit to arrive at your doorstep:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2 pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Once you send off the kit, expect your new passport in 10 weeks, which is the standard time frame for the US Government. If you pay an extra fee of USD $60, you can choose the expedited service. This service has a waiting period of 4 to 6 weeks. We are sure we can help you with the passport renewal status check.
Having a new passport means that you can visit most countries around the world. We recommend starting with Italy. Visit Rome and explore one of the most historical capitals in Europe. Go to the Coliseum, the Sistine Chapel, and the Vatican. Each site shows you the 28 centuries of history that Italy holds.
Don’t miss the Trevi Fountain, where you can toss a coin for good luck, or go to the Pantheon to explore the Romans's remains. We are sure you will find plenty to do in the historic center and try some pizza or pasta along the way.
Florence is another popular spot in Italy. The museums show the most fantastic works of art from the Renaissance period. Check the David of Michelangelo, the Uffizi Gallery, or the impressive murals in the Duomo. Visit Ponte Vecchio and try some gelato from the locals. We are sure you will find the art in every corner.
We recommend visiting the Boboli Gardens to find some more beauty within the natural world. Keep exploring Italy with your new passport.