If your passport is almost close to expiring, you might wonder about the passport renewal under 18 guidelines. Fortunately, if you are 16 years old or older, you can apply online with iVisa.com. It is a simple process that won’t take a lot of time to complete.
How does iVisa.com’s passport renewal work?
If you need the conditions for the passport renewal under 18 (it means if you’re 16 years old or older), it will be a straightforward service. You will have to follow three steps. These are the following:
- First, complete the application form on our fantastic platform. It won’t be difficult at all. Don’t forget to choose the perfect photo you want to use for the service and use any payment method.
- Second, you will receive a passport renewal kit at home. Make sure to follow the given instructions, and fill out the required fields. After doing so, leave it in the closest mailbox or post office.
- Third, keep updated with the actualizations that our team will be doing. You will receive your passport in 4 to 10 weeks.
Find out more about the passport renewal under 18 and how iVisa.com can help you with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
You will have to meet the following requisites if you want to apply for the passport renewal under 18.
- You must be older than 16 years old.
- You must be a U.S. citizen and hold a U.S. passport.
- Your passport cannot be older than 15 years.
- Your passport must be issued with your full name.
- Your passport cannot be damaged.
What if my passport gets rejected?
There is nothing to worry about! iVisa.com offers a 100% refund if your passport gets rejected. You won’t have anything to lose, so apply online right now, and get your passport renewal with you. It is what you have to know about the passport renewal under 18.
What if I do something wrong along the process?
If you realized that you made a typo or forgot something, you have to contact our customer service agents. They will be guiding you all the time, and they will help you with it. Make sure to do it as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience. You can also send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying them about it. You can ask them about the passport renewal under 18.
How long does it take to get my new passport?
It will depend on the option you prefer. The average time waiting is 10 weeks. However, by paying a higher fee ($60), you can get your passport faster (4 to 8 weeks).
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
You will have to pay the government’s fee (130 USD) and pay for the kit renewal iVisa.com offers. Feel free to choose between the possible options. Don’t forget about the passport renewal under 18.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
What should I do if I have an upcoming trip in less than six weeks?
If you’re in a hurry because your trip is next soon, and you can’t wait so long, we recommend contacting a licensed government agency that can help you with it. Otherwise, feel free to use iVisa.com’s services.
It is very likely that you are considering traveling to different parts of the world, but maybe you don't know where to start. That's why we recommend you to visit South Korea. This country is known for its history, culture, and the best K-POP singers in the world. However, you will find more than one place to visit and spend the best moments.
We can't talk about South Korea without mentioning its capital, Seoul. It is located only 50km from the DMZ border area with North Korea. This city is one of the most important in the world for its technological progress and its influence on the economic aspect of the Asian continent. Today, this city has almost 10 million inhabitants. However, if you prefer something more traditional, you could visit Suwon-si. Here you can find the different fortifications and buildings that were built centuries ago in the country. This place is known as the provincial capital of South Korea. And let us not forget about the traditional food you will find around the country.
In either case, you will have to start organizing your trip in advance.