If you’re wondering about the US passport minor documents required, you have arrived at the right place. In order to have the US passport for your child, you need US citizenship evidence, parental relationship documents, ID, and a photo. In case you want to renew your passport iVisa.com has the best alternative. Our one-stop service is all you need for a quick and affordable procedure.
Our service is open for US citizens living in the United States with valid US passports. We know all about the US passport minor documents required. Let us help you.
How does the process work?
You will need to follow these three steps to get the US passport for your child.
- Fill out Form-DS 11 with your child’s information. Gather the US passport minor documents required, such as citizenship evidence, parental relationship documents, ID, and a photo.
- Check how much you will need to pay and make a bank check payable to the US Government.
- Go to an acceptance passport facility with the US passport minor documents required and your child. Track your application and wait for the passport.
The passport renewal service is much simpler. Go to the iVisa.com platform, complete the application form and pay for the service and the US Government fee. After that, expect a kit with all the documents you need. Sign and ship them. You can track your application with the details we will provide.
The standard service takes around 10 weeks, but you can pay an extra fee of USD 60 and have your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
We can support you with the US passport minor documents required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
Our service is available for US citizens with US passports. Besides, you need to follow these requirements:
- You have your current passport with you.
- Your passport is in good condition.
- You aren’t younger than 16 years old.
- Your passport’s issue date isn’t older than 15 years.
- Your passport shows your current name.
- You acquired your latest passport after or at 16 years old.
It’s time to get a passport renewal with our service. Continue checking the US passport minor documents required.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
You don’t need to move from your home to send us anything. You will have a kit at your doorstep after completing the application:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check covering the US Government fee.
- A USPS envelope with postage.
Make sure to sign the form and check everything is correct. Gather the whole package and your passport and go to the closest mailbox. Now you only wait and track your shipment.
Our team can discuss the US passport minor documents required.
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
It will cost USD 110 for the US Government fee. Besides, you need to choose from the following options:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
After sending your documents, the process will take around 10 weeks. If you pay an extra fee of USD 60, you will have the travel document in 4 to 6 weeks.
Let our experts explain the US passport minor documents required.
Now that you have your new passport, you should start visiting new destinations, like Peru.
The incredible mountains, jungle paradise, and rich culture make Peru an incredible place to stay for a while. Go to Machu Picchu, the ancient city of the Incas that has been preserved for so many centuries. Also, check the Sacred Valley in Cusco, where you will find tons of archaeological sites left by the Incas, as well. Head to Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and see how rural communities live in floating islands. If you want some sunshine, go to the coats and do some sandboarding in the dunes in Ica. Over here, you can also explore the mysterious Nazca Lines, these massive drawings from ancient civilizations.
Visit the jungle and fish for piranha or check the wildlife. The natural reserves have kept most animals safe, and you can even explore native communities to learn more about their culture. Lima is another unique city you can’t miss. The colonial buildings and wonderful nightlife are perfect for you. The best part about Peru is the food. Try the Lomo Saltado, causa limeña or the chinese-Peruvian fusion.