If you want to get a passport for your child, you need to check how to sign the documentation. The US Government recommends not to sign the form until the acceptance agent instructs you about it at the facility where you will take the documentation. Still, we can help you with the US passport minor signature example. The process for adults is simpler with iVisa.com as we offer an error-free service. Also, all you need is on our platform, which means you don’t have to go for other services anywhere else.
We can help you only if you’re a US citizen living in the United States with a valid US passport. Let us help you with the US passport minor signature example.
How does the process work?
You will need to complete the following three steps to get the passport for your child:
- Fill out Form-DS 11 with the required information. Also, you must have US citizenship evidence, parental relationship documentation, an identification document, and a photo. Remember not to sign the form until you have approval from the acceptance agent.
- Provide a bank check with the exact fee that the US Government requests.
- Head to the acceptance passport facility with all the documents. The minor must go with both parents or guardians.
If you want to do the process for yourself, you can trust iVisa.com. Complete the digital form and include your photo. Proceed by paying for our service and the US Government fee. You will receive a kit with all the required documents and sign them. Take the package to the closest mailbox. Track your application and receive it soon.
If you have a trip scheduled in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you. The standard process takes 10 weeks.
Continue checking the US passport minor signature example.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
We can process the passport renewal service for US citizens with US passports who meet these requirements:
- Your current passport is in your possession.
- Your passport is in good condition.
- You aren’t younger than 16 years old.
- The issue date in your passport isn’t older than 15 years.
- Your current name appears in your passport.
- Your passport must have been obtained after or at 16 years old.
It’s time to renew your passport with iVisa.com. Keep reading about the US passport minor signature example.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
The iVisa.com team doesn’t need any documentation from your side. We only need you to wait for a package with these items:
- A DS-82 Form that only needs your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check covering the US Government fee.
- A USPS envelope ready for shipment.
Once you receive the kit, check the documents and sign them. Take your passport and the package to the post office. Now you only wait and track your application.
Let us help you with the US passport minor signature example.
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
First, you need to pay USD 110 for the US Government fee. Add the service according to these alternatives:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
You can choose the standard process that takes 10 weeks. Also, you can go for the expedited service that only takes 4 to 6 weeks. In this case, you will need to pay an extra USD 60.
We can explain the US passport minor signature example.
Now that you have your new passport, you must start checking where to go. Visit Portugal, where you will find more than 800 kilometers of the Atlantic Ocean coastline. In other words, the beaches are perfect for your next summer vacation. Go to Lisbon, the capital, and see the fabulous landscapes next to the River Tagus. During the 15th and the 16th centuries, brave travelers will set sail to discover other lands around the world.
Explore the northern mountain ranges and the sunny central regions. Head south, where you will find gorgeous beaches with calm waters. The stone-built villages from medieval towns, small towns, and huge cities make Portugal a spectacular country. Don’t miss the palaces, castles, museums, and monasteries.
Also, you need to visit the island of Madeira or Garden Isle, where the Azores archipelago is a beauty to explore. As a country with a massive coastline, you need to try all the fresh cuisine. Seafood is a delicacy in Portugal, and we invite you to taste all the flavors in local restaurants.