If you ready to renew your passport with iVisa.com, you will need to have your current passport with you and meet a few requirements we will explain on the following lines. We have an affordable and error-free service that you can start from the comfort of your home. There is no need to visit a government building to renew your passport. You only need an Internet connection.
The service is available for US citizens located in the United States with a valid US passport. Let our team explain the questions: What are the required documents for the passport renewal?
How is the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com?
Our process is simple. You only need to comply with these steps:
- Answer the questions in the application form and upload your passport photo. After that, you will need to pay the government fee and our service within our platform.
- Expect a kit with the required documentation, including a bank check with the US Government fee. Sign the paperwork and take the kit to the nearest mailbox.
- Monitor your passport renewal process with the information we will share.
If you are traveling in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you as the standard process takes 10 weeks. In this case, you won’t receive your new passport on time.
We are ready to answer your question: What are the required documents for the passport renewal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to get the passport renewal service?
The iVisa.com service is open for US citizens with US passports. Besides, you will need to meet these requirements:
- You need to have your current passport with you.
- Your passport should be in perfect condition.
- You are not younger than 16 years old.
- The issued date in your passport must be within the last 15 years.
- Your current passport must show your current name. The passport in your possession must have been acquired after or at 16 years old.
If you have all these required documents, you can apply for our passport renewal service. We are ready to answer: What are the required documents for the passport renewal?
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
No! Our team doesn’t need your passport, but you need to have it in order to start the process. We will send a package with these items:
- A DS-82 Form that you need to sign.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank check for the US government fee. Pay this fee with our service.
- A USPS envelope ready to be sent to the post office.
Sing the form, take the kit and your current passport to the nearest mailbox. Now, the US Government will process your application. Keep checking the answer to the question: What are the required documents for the passport renewal?
How long does it take to acquire my new passport?
The US Government standard process demands a waiting period of 10 weeks. However, if you want your new passport in less time, pay an extra USD 60 and receive it between 4 to 6 weeks. We can answer your question: What are the required documents for the passport renewal?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
You will need to pay two fees. The first one is the US Government fee, which is USD 110. The second one is the iVisa.com fee, which you can select from the following options:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
What are the required documents for the passport renewal? We have all the details!
Now that you have a new passport, it’s time to start exploring the world. Visit Spain in Europe and explore the capital, Madrid. Go to one of the most famous museums in the city, the El Prado Museum. Find unique paintings of Velasquez and El Bosco. We are sure you will find yourself walking for hours and indulging in all the artwork. The museum offers a few nights free, so check beforehand to have an incredible experience. Continue with the Royal Palace and check the luxurious rooms where the Royal family lives. The gardens and architecture will be worth a full day of visiting. Go to Retiro Park and have a peaceful day with boat rides within nature.
Puerta del Sol is another popular site that attracts international travelers. This square is the center of art and street performances. Take pictures with the massive clock and wander around the streets. Also, go to the local restaurants and eat some ‘tapas’. Spain has so much to offer. Go for your new passport and start visiting more countries in Europe.