Are you planning to visit a new country soon? Then you will need to have your passport ready to use. For this reason, iVisa.com has created a simple and fast process to renew your passport.
Our agents will check your passport renewal application before sending it to US authorities, so you know it’s 100% correct. If your question is: What is passport renewal wait time during covid? then you came to the right place, as we will explain to you in the article below.
How does the passport renewal service with iVisa.com work?
These are the only steps to follow to get your passport renewed with us:
- Go to our application page and answer all the required questions.
- Upload and add your passport photo. Pay for the US Government fee and our fee while applying.
- We will send a kit with everything you need.
- Sign the forms attached and send the whole package to the post office.
- Our team will track your process and let you know about it via email.
The US Government has a standard processing service in which your new passport will be ready in 10 weeks. They also have an expedited service for an extra fee of USD 60 in which your passport will get to you in 4 to 6 weeks.
We recommend applying more than 6 weeks in advance in case you have a trip coming up. If you need your passport in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for this service?
Be aware that only US citizens with a valid passport and currently living in the United States can acquire our service. Additionally, they must meet these criteria:
- They should have their current passport in their possession.
- The passport should be in good condition.
- They must be older than 16 years old.
- The issue date in their passport must be within the last 15 years.
- Their current name must be in their current passport.
Keep learning more about the question: What is passport renewal wait time during covid?
What will I obtain from iVisa.com? Do I have to send them my passport?
You will receive the complete kit to process your renewal, so you don’t have to send the passport to us, only to the U.S. government. This is what you will get:
- A DS-82 form that only needs your signature.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank check with the US government fee. Remember to pay it before finishing the process.
- A USPS envelope that you only need to ship.
After checking the documents, sign the form, go to the post office with your current passport and the whole kit.
Keep reading to learn more about this question: What is passport renewal wait time during covid?
How much does this service cost?
First, you need to pay the US Government fee of USD 130. Also, check these alternatives to pay the iVisa.com fee:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
After choosing the best option that fits your needs, receive your kit and send it to the nearest mailbox. The US Government will take 10 weeks to send you the new passport. You can pay an extra USD 60 to utilize the expedited service and get the new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
Learn more about this topic: What is passport renewal wait time during covid? by reading the info below.
France is probably one of the most beautiful countries to start a dreamy tour in Europe. If you are traveling during wintertime, the French Alps are an amazing place to spend your next holiday. Here, you are free to enjoy a tour of Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe. You can also enjoy the valleys, waterfalls, and hills. Mont Blanc is the perfect site to practice skiing or snowboarding. The ski resorts offer paths for all levels.
Nimes is another amazing site in the South of France due to the incredible Roman remains you can see all over the city. Explore the Jardins de la Fontaine or Pont du Gard and have the most peaceful day in France.
Lille is a well-known city that has everything you want at cheap prices. Located on the border with Belgium, visit the 17th-century citadel, the Palais des Beaux-Arts Museum, and the Natural History Museum. We are sure you will indulge in all the history you will find.
Don’t leave France without going to the capital Paris, where you can explore the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre Museum. We know you will find plenty to do with your new passport.