Once it is time to take the plane to your next trip, it’s completely normal to feel worried about everything being in order. If you check on your passport and you see that the expiration date is too close, you might wonder if it’s possible to get a passport renewal emergency. You don’t have to stress too much about it as iVisa.com has designed an easy-to-use form that will make the passport renewal process easier and faster.
By using our services, you’ll be able to renew your passport within a few minutes as the hardest part will only be to send the information to the nearest mail post. Learn more about any passport renewal emergency in the questions below.
How does the online process at iVisa.com work?
To renew your passport with us, you only have to do the following:
- Complete the online application form and attach the passport photo. Now you can proceed with the payment by using a valid payment method (Paypal or debit/credit card).
- Receive the professional kit with all the items required to get the new passport. Don’t forget that you’ll receive the bank cheque with the US Government fee. You must also sign the form and send the documents to your mailbox.
- Our representatives will make sure that the information is correct before sending it to the US government. After that, just wait for your passport renewed.
Am I Eligible for Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
We know that a passport renewal emergency is something quite delicate, which is why we can only offer this service to the citizens of the US. If you’re from the US, you’ll need the following to renew with us:
- A signed and approved DS-82 Form.
- A printed and stapled passport picture.
- A bank cheque with the US government fee included (you’ll have to pay for it while filling in the online application form).
- You also need a USPS envelope.
If your trip is happening in less than 6 weeks, we cannot give you the service as your passport won’t arrive on due time. Don’t forget that the average processing time lasts 10 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
We can only offer this online service to US citizens by now. However, applicants must follow these criteria to get their passport renewed:
- They must own their current passport.
- The passport mustn’t be damaged.
- The applicant should be 16 years old or older.
- The passport’s issue date must be from the last 15 years.
- The passport must be assigned with the applicant’s current full name.
To learn more about any passport renewal emergency?, click on this link.
Why should I feel comfortable giving the SSN with iVisa.com?
All the private information you offer to iVisa.com follows the protocols of the General Data Protection (“GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). In this company we believe that data ownership is a basic human right, so we do not license or trade any of your private data third-party businesses.
The SSN you share is an important item required by the US government to complete your DS-82 Form accurately, as it is a government duty to incorporate it in the Passport Renewal request.
What should I do if my passport gets refused?
A rejected passport is quite uncommon, but if that happens, we’ll give you a 100% refund of our iVisa.com fee.
To see more information related to a passport renewal emergency, click here.
What should I do if I make a mistake while applying?
In case you make a mistake while applying, our agents will be ready to help you at all times.
How long does it take to get my new Passport?
We have three options to process your passport renewal kit depending on how fast you want it. These options are:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
All of our prices include the Government fee of USD 130.
Once you get the kit, wait up to 10 weeks to receive your renewed passport. In case you pay USD 60, you can have your passport renewed within 4 to 6 weeks.
Click here to see more information about a passport renewal emergency.
What iVisa.com recommends
Traveling is probably one of the most famous hobbies as it allows you to relax and forget about your problems. However, to travel to any destination you wish, you must be sure of having your valid passport.
With a renewed passport, you’re ready to enjoy many incredible spots around the world, including large mountain ranges like the Andes or the Himalayas. Or, if you prefer something hotter, then the beaches in the beautiful Caribbean Sea, including the famous islands of Barbados, Bahamas, Bermuda, and more.
Are you more into historical buildings or romantic cities? Maybe Europe is your desired destination. In this continent, you can learn a lot about universal history, as well as fall in love with their architecture and coziness in cities like Paris and Rome.
As you can see, many countries are ready to welcome you, but only if you have your passport ready to use.
We suggest you renew your passport on this link.