You can find the passport renewal forms on the US Government website. However, the process may not be as friendly as the one provided by iVisa.com. We have simplified the DS-82 form, which is the one you need for the passport renewal process. You can enjoy our error-free process because our experts will check that all your details are correct.
If you are a US citizen with a valid US passport currently living in the United States, you can use our service. We are ready to answer your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com offers a simple process for passport renewal:
- Complete the passport renewal form on our website and attach your passport photo. Make the payment for the US Government fee and the iVisa.com fee.
- Expect a kit with all the required documents. The kit will include a bank cheque showing the US Government fee. Sign the form, and send the whole package to the post office.
- Check your process with the details we will share.
If you have a trip scheduled in less than 6 weeks, we won’t have enough time to help you. The standard process takes 10 weeks.
We are ready to tell you the answer to your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply for the Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
US citizens with US passports residing in the United States can acquire our service. Also, you must comply with these guidelines:
- You have your current passport in your custody.
- Your passport is in a good state.
- You are older than 16 years.
- The issue date in your passport is within the last 15 years.
- Your passport shows your current name.
- Your current passport was acquired after or at 16 years old.
Check the answer to your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! It’s not necessary to send your passport to iVisa.com. However, we need you to wait for a kit we will send you as soon as you finish the online process:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank cheque with the US government fee.
- A USPS envelope that you must ship.
Sign the passport renewal form, take your current passport and the documentation to the closest mailbox.
We are ready to tell you all about your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
How long do I need to wait for my new passport?
The US Government’s standard process takes 10 weeks. You can pay an extra fee of USD 60 and have it in 4 to 6 weeks.
Our experts can answer your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
It costs USD 130 for the US Government fee. Besides, you will need to pay the iVisa.com fee according to these alternatives:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
Once you send your kit, you will wait 10 weeks for your passport renewal. You could pay an extra fee of USD 60, and the US Government can process your application in 4 to 6 weeks.
We have all the details for your question: Where can I find passport renewal forms?
Now that you have started the passport renewal process, it’s time to start thinking about your next destination. Visit Mexico and explore one of the most fabulous countries in North America. Check the unique beaches that are located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea. The beach resorts offer all types of services for all budgets. Visit the Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen. We are sure that the turquoise waters and white sands will make you want to stay forever. Alongside the Riviera Maya, you can visit the archaeological sites of Chichen Itza and Tulum. Both places represent the ancient Maya civilization. Learn how Mexicans used to live in these pyramids and temples. Head to Mexico City, where you can visit the Virgen de Guadalupe Basilica. Check all about the Catholic religion in Mexico and be amazed at how strong people’s faith is. Also, try all the delicious Mexican food. Eat some tacos al pastor, chilaquiles, and mole. Taste the chili peppers and the spicy sauces. If you are out during the night, take some tequila cocktails and have an amazing party. Get your new passport now.